PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Black Chest Edition vs Buccanneer Edition

crazyozzydan117
07-21-2013, 01:23 PM
So I've come to a bit of a hard decision here. As I have recently built a gaming PC, I am getting AC4 on PC. This obviously means I'll have to wait a bit to get AC4, but I'm fine with that. The real problem is what edition to get. The problem is that if I get the Black Chest edition, I will have to wait for postage from wherever Ubisoft ship it from to Australia. The Buccaneer Edition is a step down, but I'll be able to get it on release day. If I was able to get the Black Chest edition from my local shops, it would be an easy choice. If you were put in this situation what one would you choose?

Thanks for any replies!

Jureck0
07-21-2013, 06:28 PM
If you have money...BLACK CHEST EDITION!

brigeatenex
07-22-2013, 12:26 AM
If I had an abillity to choose, I would choose Black Chest. It's worth the wait :P

crazyozzydan117
07-22-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks Jureck0 and brigeatenex! Looks like I'm going for the Black Chest Edition! :)

Ureh
07-22-2013, 02:38 PM
I thought Ubisoft has a website and warehouse for Australia? Last I heard about 2 weeks ago the Black Chest edition is still in stock for Ubishop AU.

The postage might cost more than the BC itself if you export it.

edit: lol just noticed the mistake: export. I meant import.

crazyozzydan117
07-24-2013, 11:29 AM
It looks like they do, because apparently shipping is free, according to the Uplay store. It would make sense though

Kasel.
07-24-2013, 07:07 PM
I'd wait a month for the Black Chest edition if it was only a matter of time (and not money)

Congratz!! Maybe make us dreamers an unboxing video if you can :)

crazyozzydan117
08-11-2013, 10:55 PM
I'm planning on it :D I'll link it here when it comes out!

vanitycorpse
08-12-2013, 12:33 AM
if i had a choice black chest easily, but as it seems now i cant find a way to order it for pc here in norway, i do have a xbox 360 but i dont really use it much.
but as it now seems black chest is sold out on pc i might go for the xbox 360 version. unless someone know how to shop from uplay from another country than your own :P

crazyozzydan117
09-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Well, the Black Chest is sold out here in Australia, and one day before getting enough money to get it on PC from the UK it sold out there too. So now it's either ebay which is about 250 dollars! Or its the Buccaneer. I'm really torn because I dunno if its worth THAT much...

crazyozzydan117
09-09-2013, 11:08 PM
I've been using a proxy, but I don't know if they work when ordering. Anyway, worth a shot. Here's the link: http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy_country4.html Find a country, such as France or Germany, and change the en_IE to either de_DE or fr_FR and you can order them there