PDA

View Full Version : Sony VS. Microsoft VS. PC for AC4

JimmySaysUDie
07-20-2013, 02:26 AM
Hello All,

First off I would like to thank all of the contributors of this forum for the extensive and timely information provided for the upcoming release of Black Flag. I have been lurking for a while, looking for new information regarding this game, and the posts thus far have been very insightful. While I am new to the Assassin's Creed franchise, I am extremely excited for the potential of AC4.

I have no doubt I will be per-ordering AC4; however, I am not sure for which platform I should purchase this game. For this thread's purpose I am hoping individuals could kindly post which platform they will purchasing AC4 for, and the reasoning behind the decision.

Also, I hate to be a moron, but how the deuce do you change your profile picture?

Thank you,

Jexx21
07-20-2013, 02:36 AM
Playstation 4, because I want a Playstation 4, the graphics will probably be equivalent to what the PC will offer due to the fact that Black Flag is still pretty much confined to what the current-gen consoles can offer. If you get it for a Sony console you also get three missions as Aveline, which is pretty sweet.

If not PS4, PC.

DarthEzio55
07-20-2013, 02:54 AM
yeah, same as above. I would go for the PS4 because of the exclusive content, but if you can't get that then get the pc version.

LoyalACFan
07-20-2013, 03:09 AM
PlayStation does indeed get extra content, but if the Benedict Arnold and Copernicus missions are any indication, it won't be a deal-breaker if you don't get them. Honestly, I would just get it for whichever console you'd be more invested in for the MP. Graphics-wise, they'll all be roughly the same.

Jexx21
07-20-2013, 03:41 AM
It is a deal breaker for me because Aveline.

Different character, different story, different environment (probably).

'sides that, if I had a PS3 I would of bought the Assassin's Creed games on the PS3 because of the exclusive content. I'm still tempted by the idea of buying a PS3 later on for the past AC games (but also The Last of Us, Uncharted, and the first two inFAMOUS games).

Bashilir
07-20-2013, 03:57 AM
It is a deal breaker for me because Aveline.

Different character, different story, different environment (probably).

'sides that, if I had a PS3 I would of bought the Assassin's Creed games on the PS3 because of the exclusive content. I'm still tempted by the idea of buying a PS3 later on for the past AC games (but also The Last of Us, Uncharted, and the first two inFAMOUS games).

I knew once I saw PS3, I would see "The Last of Us" in there. :p