PDA

View Full Version : Brace yourselves, the embargo has lifted!

ArabianFrost
07-19-2013, 01:31 AM
Just a heads-up. Expect a flurry of info. Not much point in this I guess.....

Reyemla
07-19-2013, 02:38 AM
wut

LoyalACFan
07-19-2013, 05:20 AM
What embargo? Comic-Con hasn't even started has it?

Assassin_M
07-19-2013, 05:29 AM
it started yesterday

ArabianFrost
07-19-2013, 06:36 AM

It's quite obvious from all the Q&As, Ashraf's answers and then articles we just got now (e.g the article about game length) indicate that a blossom of AC news is upon us. Of course, I could have stated that in another thread.....but I am quite bored so I made this idiotic thread. My apologies.

Assassin_M
07-19-2013, 06:42 AM
It's quite obvious from all the Q&As, Ashraf's answers and then articles we just got now (e.g the article about game length) indicate that a blossom of AC news is upon us. Of course, I could have stated that in another thread.....but I am quite bored so I made this idiotic thread. My apologies.
How can you be bored when you`re in Egypt at this time of the year?? Go to the fourth or something

ArabianFrost
07-19-2013, 06:50 AM
How can you be bored when you`re in Egypt at this time of the year?? Go to the fourth or something

'Course man. Nothing more enticing than rubbing my self against the bodies of a 1000 sweaty bearded men who are all crammed up into a traffic-"not actually square"-crossing which is less spacious than a damn cardboard box. I'm also bored with all those series about drugs, sa3aydah, sex, womanisers, stupid failed marriages, cheating husbands and more sa3aydah.

Assassin_M
07-19-2013, 06:53 AM
'Course man. Nothing more enticing than rubbing my self against the bodies of a 1000 sweaty bearded men who are all crammed up into a traffic-"not actually square"-crossing which is less spacious than a damn cardboard box. I'm also bored with all those series about drugs, sa3aydah, sex, womanisers, stupid failed marriages, cheating husbands and more sa3aydah.oh stop whining....all this combined is better than american reality TV...yes, including the sweaty bearded men

ArabianFrost
07-19-2013, 06:58 AM
oh stop whining....all this combined is better than american reality TV...yes, including the sweaty bearded men

Did I also mention they have Safwat Hegazy on top of the sweaty bearded men? That has to account for something.
I'm just kidding though. There are some awesome TV shows too. They don't include Sa3aydah thankfully (maybe except el Keber awe 3)