PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4: The Brotherhood

Techcooper60
07-18-2013, 11:17 PM
I was wondering why you guys got rid of the brotherhood system. I'm gonna miss it, where you can said your upgradable Assassins to different areas of the world and return you different kinds of useful supplies, I know because your playing as Edward Kenway you have a crew and a ship. But why can't you call them in need when your in battle anymore? It really just doesn't make any sense at all! Its just like taking a big chunk out of the Assassins Creed series. But don't get me wrong I am way to excited for this game to come out. Hope you guys reply to this message.

From your Fan,
Tech

ProletariatPleb
07-18-2013, 11:22 PM
It's because Edward himself will be a recruit in this game.

Techcooper60
07-18-2013, 11:39 PM
what does that supposed to mean he will be a recruit himself in the game? do you mean you recruit.

ProletariatPleb
07-18-2013, 11:41 PM
what does that supposed to mean he will be a recruit himself in the game? do you mean you recruit.
...lol no he will not recruit himself. He himself has been recruited by someone else you could say.

Ureh
07-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Edward's a grunt... a peon. He has no authority except when he's on the Jackdaw. But I guess we might have Assassin partners when we're assigned on a special mission.