PDA

View Full Version : Mercenary Hero

pinzig123
07-18-2013, 11:06 AM
What about a factionless hero? they would have access to alll 6 spell schools but only neutral creatures.

thoughts?

Cerrs
07-18-2013, 12:00 PM
no

we have Crag Hack. Maybe just tweak him.

J4mesR4ge
07-18-2013, 06:37 PM
All spel shcools? This is OP just think about possible controll or OTK decks, not possible in my opinion

efikus
07-22-2013, 12:59 PM
its possible

starting stats

0/0/0 and 1life :D

Morkje
07-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Neutral Hero would be fun in time.
There are a bunch of good neutral creatures, and plenty of good neutral fortunes.
All spells schools would be a bit insane I think, there's bound to be some sick combinations that are hard to use now.

It would need some cool unique ability tho, because if it can just use neutral cards there is little reason to use him/her.

jbS1ash
07-22-2013, 07:26 PM
I think great idea is to add fortune or spell cards, that allows you to see at all events on board, and put chosen on top right or left position for yourself or for your opponent, respectively. It will be good for a variety of decks, in my opinion.

Alir95
07-29-2013, 07:49 AM
I like idea of neutral hero, what about magic schools maybe She/he will be able just to chose 2 schools of magic ??

RogatyDiabel
07-30-2013, 07:48 AM
Better idea ~ Neutral hero that have passive skill " you can include any fraction creatures to deck"
he could have no magic school at all, with stats 2/0/0

Revalon
09-19-2013, 11:49 PM
Even if it's old, I don't want to open a new thread for an idea that came to me when I read this.

I don't like the idea of giving a hero access to every spell/creature/fortune, but rather giving a hero multiple factions, like a hero using creatures and/or fortunes of two factions and maybe no or only one spell school.
One would have to consider which combinations would not simply become OP, but it would add some diversity.
Or maybe a neutral fortune letting you use a creature/spell/fortune your hero usually could not use.
With this, you would have to be able to add cards the hero can't use, don't know how one could realize this without having people accidentally doing so.
But it would add another tactical element, being able to use a card out of the usual pool, giving your opponent a nice surprise, without getting OP since you would need two cards to effectively play one.

destro6969
11-07-2013, 04:58 PM
having a merc hero dont say it will have control over all cards, i like the idea tbh its needed with all the spell decks out there, they could nerf the merc heros down so they only control 2 factions and 2 spell groups, if they bought out a new faction. each hero could be used with different factions

Sqrawn
11-26-2013, 02:25 AM
I don't think there's any need for neutral heroes. It would be cool, yeah, but it makes neutral into its own pseudo-faction.

They'll also have to be pretty bad, to get away with playing Banshees from Necropolis along with powerful things from other factions.

Revalon's idea of mixed faction heroes is better, I think, but again I still don't see any need for it. I'd sooner see another ten more heroes for each faction.