PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed (Original Game)

rwm3579
07-15-2013, 01:28 AM
Having just gotten a PS3, I decided to start my adventure playing Assassin's Creed from the first game. I have gotten through the game, and started Assassin's Creed 2, but my question is for the first game. Once I have gotten through it and did all the assassinations, then assassinated my master, is there a way to go back into the game and collect all the flags I didn't get while playing? I ask this because when I load it, it goes to memory block 7, which is in the animus room, and there is no way I see to get back into the game. Is it the same way with Assassin's Creed 2, will I have to get all the feathers before my last assassination?

Ureh
07-15-2013, 05:09 AM
I'll start with AC2: after you let the credits finish, the game will send you back into the animus and allow you to collect feathers (and finish whatever missions you haven't completed).

For AC1, I think you just walk up to the Animus and interact with it. Supposedly you can re-enter it and collect the remaining flags. Someone might be able to elaborate or correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

Ferrith
07-15-2013, 07:04 AM
In AC I you can't go back and relive memories like in the rest of the series. The best way to collect each city's flags is when you first visit the city.

Locopells
07-15-2013, 01:28 PM
Actually you can go back and reply entire segments, you just have to sit through the opening cutscene before getting freeroam - in which you can collect flags and kill anyone without desync, if that's your bag...

Ferrith
07-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Damn! I have played that game 3-4 times and never knew you can actually replay certain memories.
Thanks!

Locopells
07-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Welcome.

rwm3579
07-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Ok, so being new to PS3 and assassin's creed, can you try to explain how to get back in? When the game loads, all I have listed is new and memory 7, which brings me to the animus room and all I can do there is read the walls with eagle vision, how do I get back to earlier memories to find the flags, or as you say get free roam? I'm not too worried about desynching or killing anyone, my main objective is to hunt down the flags and collect all of them.

Ferrith
07-15-2013, 09:50 PM
If I were you I would ask at the Console forum:
http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/201-Assassin-s-Creed-General-Discussion-(Console)

rwm3579
07-16-2013, 08:13 PM
Actually you can go back and reply entire segments, you just have to sit through the opening cutscene before getting freeroam - in which you can collect flags and kill anyone without desync, if that's your bag... Ok, so being new to PS3 and assassin's creed, can you try to explain how to get back in? When the game loads, all I have listed is new and memory 7, which brings me to the animus room and all I can do there is read the walls with eagle vision, how do I get back to earlier memories to find the flags, or as you say get free roam? I'm not too worried about desynching or killing anyone, my main objective is to hunt down the flags and collect all of them.

rwm3579
07-16-2013, 08:14 PM
If I were you I would ask at the Console forum:
http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/201-Assassin-s-Creed-General-Discussion-(Console) Tried that, no help at all, also tried various gaming sites with no clear answer.

Ureh
07-16-2013, 08:41 PM
Have you tried standing next to the animus and pressing any of the buttons? Can't remember if there was a specific button to press, so try all of them.

Once you're in the animus again you should be able to scroll through the menu and select which memories you want to replay.

Kytr
07-18-2013, 10:56 PM
You should be able interact with the animus -- it will let you in, just as you could do at night during the game. Once in the animus (when the doctor is not there), you can choose which previously played memory you wish to enter. The interface is fairly simple at that point.

Arnutis16
07-21-2013, 06:34 AM
Yes you can. Just click on sequence 6 and replay below.

devid7771
07-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Real good info