PDA

View Full Version : All Fighting Style Class Guides

IrishRoyal
07-14-2013, 01:23 AM
Here is a link to the playlist>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy658_lVhZtyx5G3FlttiPPpJN3kmOR-J&feature=mh_lolz

xMiiSTY
07-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Again, this is so awesome! Thank you for doing this. Keep it up. :)

TimMarchant
08-29-2013, 09:02 PM
yes I agree , I have watched pretty much all the videos from IrishRoyal and they have been a great help to me :cool:

LegedarySky
10-30-2013, 09:34 AM
I give his videos an E for effort but i can help just as well with a few words daggers up y 3 times spam trident forward x 3 times spam or at edge of distance spam down y also if in trouble roll backwards out of range. spear and shield spam forward x x y over and over. dual swords down y closerange fastvspam. up y to get close range forward y strong thrust attack. two hand sword forward x x x repeated spam, y y stand still after a forward xxx spam for a strong two hit. up y y jump forward slash followed by thrust. forward y is thrust. for trident and th sword if you hold a and x then release u will preform a power attack . and sry i dont use hammer but up y 3times is a 3 hit combo and power attack is hold a and x. this is my few words and this i rate E for effort but there atleast u know more now.

AlVengeance
01-15-2014, 03:34 AM
I disagree with him on his unarmed fighting information. While high DMG% is important, you are already the fastest moving and striking class in the game. Going pure damage on my armor only got me so far, but since all the unarmed attacks are Pankration based, the armor that boosts pankration damage REALLY helps this class.

DireHit
01-15-2014, 07:51 AM
That guys video are okay, the playstation zone channel guy, I felt was a bit better though. I don't know how to provide the link for his channel, but if you just enter in google or youtube itself he should pop up, just go through his playlist. :)

AlVengeance
01-15-2014, 06:11 PM
Thanks Dire, I will definitely give that one a look before I create my next build. I agree that this guy's guides are pretty good. He offers up a lot of information and gets you on your way, but...I find the way he speaks to be rather confusing and after listening to him for awhile I have trouble really coming away with a lot of retained information.

BTW, does he realize that a Meter is nearly 3 feet? He says that one guy's attacks are good from about 7 meters away. I know tridents may be long range, but I don't think are fighting with 21 foot long polearms.