PDA

View Full Version : Double Fame Weekend!

xMiiSTY
07-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Prepare yourselves as this weekend marks the first Double Fame Weekend of Spartacus Legends history. This event will be held from Thursday, July 11 (9am PST) to Sunday, July 14 (11:59pm PST). During this time, you will gain twice the experience (fame) points for all online and single-player arena matches.

For more information visit our website! --> http://spartacuslegends.com/2013/07/double-fame-weekend/

Comment below if you will be executing gladiators during our event this weekend!

inindo6969
07-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Have not noticed much of an increase in Fame .. been playing all day on XBL took me forever to level from 15 to 16.. was trying to recruit oenamaus in the 30 mins it had til her reset.. since it takes forever to get someone in queue (guess I should have done more offline fighting) by the time I levelled and lost a gladiator in process , Oenomaus was gone.. would have been my 2nd time having him (lost him the first time due to DAMNED SERVER FREEZING) frustrating to say the least.. they just want you to buy more gold.. to refresh the gladiators.. to buy the gladiators.. to revive the gladiators to get better equipment.. sad to find now I'm lv 16 even some stuff I unlocked still costs gold instead of silver.. BS!

Silhouelle
07-12-2013, 02:08 AM
So having now been playing for about an hour with the double fame on, I have to say; this feels much more appropiate for normal leveling speed. You guys should make this the default speed and the +fame weekend twice that. Cause as the game is now it'll take forever for lots of people to reach max level, and most probably won't reach even 30.

obsessivepie
07-14-2013, 08:43 PM
So having now been playing for about an hour with the double fame on, I have to say; this feels much more appropiate for normal leveling speed. You guys should make this the default speed and the +fame weekend twice that. Cause as the game is now it'll take forever for lots of people to reach max level, and most probably won't reach even 30.

the leveling rate is fine

kejola1969
07-15-2013, 01:07 PM

No it's not.

xXMrShowXx
07-15-2013, 08:30 PM

The leveling rate is slow as ****. Get to level 30 and spend all day playing without a level up. Everything about this game is complete ****.

xMiiSTY
07-15-2013, 10:47 PM
Thank you for your suggestions everyone! We will send this feedback off to the development team.

obsessivepie
07-16-2013, 01:00 AM
The leveling rate is slow as ****. Get to level 30 and spend all day playing without a level up. Everything about this game is complete ****.

im level 38 and the leveling is slow but theres only 50 levels; i'm already almost capped without even trying

whitepeak1987
07-26-2013, 11:16 AM
is there a chance to get a new double fame weekend soon?
i hope so =)

NME_REBORN
07-31-2013, 08:16 PM
Misty, please help!!!
I am a new member so I missed the 2x fame weekend :(
I have another gripe - there are players that will abort when they see my stats, and now it has cost me a nice purple hammer warrior and a lot of great perks! Why is this allowed, since I have a 100% signal strength and I'm running 8 megs, but when some other @#$%^ player pulls the cord I get whacked? What kind of rule is that!<> I've NEVER aborted in a fight btw, and mostly I fight unarmed which seems to scare a few folks but it's fun!

NME_REBORN
08-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Just happened again today... TWICE! Here are some of the repeat offenders, if you can do anything about it: bellemorte68 and MarvinGabe. bellemorte68 did it to me twice in a row, costing me a 215 double sword character with some sweet perks including rare wrath of the gods perk increased me like +20 something. The other I lost a great sword and shield character that somehow had unlimited perks and that was fun while it lasted... at least I got value out of him before being whacked by the crowd. Again, I have NEVER aborted intentionally from ANY game. Thanks for listening.

NME_REBORN
08-03-2013, 07:14 PM
OK one more name for you Misty, please ban these jokers ;) UR_4Sk1n This is one of those players that just sits back and waits, then double triangle is all the moves they have (yeah, GoDfAtHeR34 I hope you're reading this.) I had him down to his second win, he stopped fighting and logged off to avoid a loss. Really, I wonder why his record is 103 games and 98 wins, huh? Its a shame these ppl think there's some reward in the kdr's on these games. It is ALWAYS at the cost of talent, and they always cheat to get on the leaderboards. Pathetic. I know we can't get rid of losers in the world, so can we just figure out a way to penalize THESE clowns and not have me losing more characters (and potential wins.) Is anybody reading this feeling the same way???

NME_REBORN
08-05-2013, 04:38 AM
Well, this is my last post since nobody is listening. Body count of lost souls is now up to 9. Still never have I aborted a match, but there are many that do, and why are both players punished. Also I ran into the "freezing" twice now which cost me some crowd favor and eventually resulting in a forfeited gladiator. WTF? Why am I wasting my time ranking these fools up, only to lose them not to death by a sword or hammer, but a glitch and some $#%^^Y servers. Thanks alot for my new obsession, and intensely dissatisfying at that. I want compensation, darn it! Send me some free gold or give me some new gladiators or SOMETHING! This is rediculous.:mad:

xXMrShowXx
08-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Dude I lost a yellow glad that I invested over 20 gold in, and over 12 hours into getting perks, due to the anti cheating system that doesn't work at all. You aren't the only one. I'm sure they're working on it, no matter how slow it is. It's really frustrating that they didn't create a fix for it in this last patch. Infact they only made it worst with their quickfix by disabling NPC fights to reset the gladiator loss thing. So now if someone quits on you, you go do another match and someone quits again, your gladiator is gone, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Someday, maybe someday. Until then I'd suggest not getting attached to any gladiators. Even fighting offline there is a good chance you're going to lose him during a freeze. So I'd suggest having one gladiator for offline play, that you perk up. And have your house full of random scrubs to fight with online, that way you aren't insanely upset when some idiot quits.

And the biggest tip, don't spend any of your gold on gladiators ever. Instead of buying another slot for my house, I invested it in that yellow gladiator, 11g for him, another 8 gold maybe 10, switching out perks. Long story short, don't play anymore, or don't get attached.

NME_REBORN
08-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Thanks for responding Show. Guess the "Experience Managers" are out to an extended lunch... Good advise and I agree on the gold - troubling that each time I rank up and can afford that new armor, which I'm hoping will help me defeat the two handed sword character that keeps killing me, only to find that once I enter the match he has ALSO ranked up, and is wearing some armor I can't get until 5 levels from now - that is UNLESS I spend 136 gold pieces. What is that, $20? I have absolutely no issue paying something for this game, since it is free and I would spend at least $20 on a comparable game. However, what happens when I beat that two handed nemesis? Will he return with a 454 rating and a level 50 helmet? OMG I can't even beat Cerberus the Hunter because when I get him down to next to nothing health, he suddenly is the Flash and can continuously strike me with lightning speed, with no regard to defense and certainly not respecting mine. Also, are there maps beyond Capua??? The banners imply you can fight outside its borders, but not sure if that is true. Does it unlock after defeating all areas? Instead of a 2x XP weekend they need a map pack, or maybe some random free upgrade weapon weekend. That would prove more useful, and entertaining. Right now I'm stuck playing Cerberus over and over and over, unless I want to hop online to battle some schmo who can only hit double triangle 147 times to defeat me. BORING. I even tried fighting bare handed for a spell in hopes someone would come in close and have some balls. Apparently only long swords and spears, and a bad case of spinal vaginosis. good luck MrShow!

BugsMania
08-13-2013, 02:21 AM
Prepare yourselves as this weekend marks the first Double Fame Weekend of Spartacus Legends history. This event will be held from Thursday, July 11 (9am PST) to Sunday, July 14 (11:59pm PST). During this time, you will gain twice the experience (fame) points for all online and single-player arena matches.

For more information visit our website! --> http://spartacuslegends.com/2013/07/double-fame-weekend/

Comment below if you will be executing gladiators during our event this weekend!

Sorry, Could you say me if will have more events 2xp for PSN players?

Xbox had the event and PS3 Uplay, need something equality...

In addition to, level up 50 is too long, very hard and lottery win the AI and the most boring loads all the fights...

It's all.

BugsMania
08-19-2013, 01:25 AM

Why not repeat this event to Europeans users?

Then, wtf release this game here... Europe always eat sh.i.t, and suck USA n Japan's d.i.cks.

We deserve one event so.

Ahora os hablaré en español, y si no sabéis, pobres de vosotros, porque yo sí me he molestado en aprender vuestro askeroso idioma de mierda, me cago en vuestros muertos, para los americanos lo mejor, y para los europeos, la última mierda que cagó tu tía. Dais mucho asco.

Cuero_Rojo
08-20-2013, 10:39 AM
Why not repeat this event to Europeans users?

Then, wtf release this game here... Europe always eat sh.i.t, and suck USA n Japan's d.i.cks.

We deserve one event so.

Ahora os hablaré en español, y si no sabéis, pobres de vosotros, porque yo sí me he molestado en aprender vuestro askeroso idioma de mierda, me cago en vuestros muertos, para los americanos lo mejor, y para los europeos, la última mierda que cagó tu tía. Dais mucho asco.

This user have reason, In european servers need a weekend of double XP. America's servers already had, we do no!

Goldenman242
08-24-2013, 09:37 AM
START A F'IN FAME EVENT already!!!!!!!

BugsMania
08-25-2013, 06:30 PM
t's very beautiful have got Forums, What for?

Ok, now you care what we claim, the game remains SHlT although schedule what we tell ...

Perfect, now that I have seen that I manage Ubisoft as I want, the double fame event, demand that it will be TRIPLE fame, come on! I am your leader.

molveo
09-16-2013, 10:38 PM
Make a Double weekend 2 times every month. The level 50 is too much longer to reach.

Goldenman242
11-09-2013, 04:21 AM
where's the Fame weekends again? did you all abandon them? i like this game but the leveling system is crap! make more Fame weekends!

xMiiSTY
01-02-2014, 08:30 PM
We will announce when we have another Double Fame Weekend event coming! Keep eye on our website and Facebook page.

~MiiSTY

ceeraw
01-12-2014, 07:04 AM
i really hope that a double xp/fame weekend will come very soon.
im level 36 now and i would really need one. :)

Goldenman242
05-13-2014, 01:01 AM
can y'all do a fame weekend for Father's Day?