PDA

View Full Version : EPIC CARDS revamp

HeroXin
07-10-2013, 07:21 AM
everyone want get epic cards,collector or normal players those cards must be strong but not overpowered i noticed thre are some epic cards extremly weak worse than common cards

NAMTARU CHANNELER (NECRO)

2 might 3 spell,cost 3

1-0-5,infect1,gain 1-1 per each ongoing spell

this card is AWFUL worst card in whole game totally unplayable,necro has few ongoing spell worth to use but also with a deck ad-hoc for this card 1 attack per 3 resources is unacceptable...there are ton cheaper and stronger cards specially in necro

BLACKSKULL CYCLOPS(STRonghold)

6 might ,cost 6

3-0-6 double attack fear 4

this card is totally stupid fear 4 is pointless when take all counter damage ,6 cost is totally stupid exageration..there are way cheaper and better double attack cards

CHAOS IMP(inferno)

4 might cost4

1-0-1 immune to retaliation when opponent play a card discard a card

1 health for 4 cost????serious with 5000000000000000000 nargal deck roaming?1 waste card

atord-Nordos
07-10-2013, 08:08 AM
NAMTARU CHANNELER:
In the correct deck (Mother Namtaru), it can be pretty powerful. Mother Namtaru has access to many ongoing spells (Strenght of the Sea, Door to Nothingness, Silent Death, Vampiric Embrace, ... to name a few useful) - yet the hero itself isn't very easy to play. Another downside is its rarity - if you want to play Namtaru Channeler, you want to play 4 copies of it, not just a single one (it's hard to form the deck around a single copy....).
Then again: I wouldn't even give him more power, yet more health! I would even go for a 0/0/7, infect 1, getting +1/+1 for all ongoing Spells. It is the same health as the popular War Elephant from Stronghold, yet useless if you don't have a single ongoing spell. After one, though, he can already rival the Elephant, because of the Infect - and the more you get, the more obviously powerful it does become ... Maybe even powerful enough to build a deck around it ;)

BLACKSKULL CYCLOPS
I don't know. I really like Fear. Maybe giving it Immune to Retiliation could solve its problem...

CHAOS IMP
fine as it is. It may die from a Heat Wave or from Nergal (which will, hopefully, be reduced after the nerf), yet (!) his effect is beyond powerful. If you let it live for more then 3 turns, you get a huuuuge disadvantage.

Morkje
07-10-2013, 11:46 AM
NAMTARU CHANNELER (NECRO)

With only 1 ongoing spell, it's a PLague Zombie with different requirements. With 2 it's better.
I think problem here lies not in the card itself, but the support it has. Has nicce potential for the future I would say.

BLACKSKULL CYCLOPS
Boost it's power ( Fiery Weapon?) and it will be nigh invincible for some decks.

CHAOS IMP

As OP says the problem lies in current meta, HOWEVER vs non-nergal it can be a sick sick card. Someone dropped this VS my seria and it simply won him the game ( couldn't find a Decay Spitter of Banshee before I had discarded 5+ cards at which point all the other creature took over the game)
THe idea is it dies to a single hit. Giving it more health would make it OP very soon.

M0rw47h
07-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Channeler is good card imho.

ulpsz
07-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Don't know about channeler..I don't have any, and I seen only one ever in the game....

Blackskull CYCLOPS is worse than cyclops brawler

Fear 4 does not do anything really..boosting him with fiery weapon would work only in kelthor or shaar decks..and he's not a viable option for them...

He's only good in zardoc decks because of might of nature + bless + zardoc's ability...

Imps is ok the way he is...he could use +1 life but he can do well as he is too

Mordikkio86
07-13-2013, 12:21 PM
They are totally balanced. The only problem is with Namtaru channeler, being an epic you rarely can get 4 in your deck.

AvinSkylighter
07-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Imperial Guard is even more weak.