PDA

View Full Version : 1X Use Perks Not Working on Xbox 360?

XanderXVI
07-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Spent 2 Gold to add perk PLUTO's PROTECTION. Perk is supposed to grant Invulnerable status for 7.5 seconds when YOUR health is low. This is a 1 Time Use per Match Perk. I assumed that this Perk would be triggered automatically when my health dropped to the appropriate level. As is the case with other Perks, I expected to see the ICON appear at top left of screen when it activated.

I intentionally allowed my gladiator to be hammered in three consecutive fights, in order to see the action of the perk. I specifically directed my attention to the ICON area, and it never appeared in any of the fights. My wife also added this same Perk, and confirmed that neither the icon or any perk effect took place in her matches. I fought two more matches, hitting every unassigned button when health was low, such as left stick click, etc.; in the event I needed to activate the perk Again, no Icon or perk activation.

If I am doing something incorrectly to activate, please advise me of the error. As it took another 2 Gold to replace this perk, and Gold can cost real money, it would be greatly appreciated if I can get information on how/when these 1X Use Perks activate.

Thank You to anyone that can offer assistance with this inquiry.

AdwelPhinehas
07-18-2013, 09:32 PM
That sounds scary since this is a sought after perk. I will test this the next time I see it and reply here.

AdwelPhinehas
07-22-2013, 07:59 AM
Just a quick follow up, I did see this perk activate on my player health bar visibly on the screen but have not been able to see if I was then invincible since I finished the round after that each time without a hit to me when I was paying attention.

A friend says he was invincible with it on, but I havent been able to confirm it yet on my own.