PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry BD makes no sense

vladasyn
07-09-2013, 07:28 AM
After spending almost an hour to download and install this thing, I got to the first scene and can not move on past it. It is some kind of ocean shore with hill, and I can not get past the mountains to civilization (assuming there is a civilization). I see some glowing thingy on the other side- I can not jump far enough to reach other cliff, I can not get the glowing thing (rope, net?). This makes no sense. Such a waste of my time! I would guess there may be people that have extra time to spend standing on the hill, but I want to play the game. Note that this is "Easy" mode. It is almost 3 o'clock in the morning. I have to get up at 7 and go to work. I am grown up woman with responsibilities- I can not sit here whole night waiting for the rope to unfold or something giving me a clue how to cross to another side. I do not understand why Ubisoft would program it this way, so we have to waste time to stand and wait. Yes, it got me to the forum, but that is bad reason to come to the forum. And then- what is this noise I hear? It goes away when game stops. Is it my robot/human making this noise? Sounds like an engine running on the background. If somebody knows how to get past first scene, please, let me know. Ubisoft should be ashamed for doing such tricks. They about to lose a costumer. Thanks for listening. :mad: