PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Freedom edition DLC key-code invalid

Draxcon
07-08-2013, 08:46 AM
Yeah, so I go to my local Gamestop store, and I buy Assassin's Creed 3 Freedom Edition, and is super looking forward to play the game and get all the good extras.... the game key is accepted and I install the game, letting it update and patch up to the new patch....then I pick up the small folder that holds the Key Code for the additional unlock-able content.... you know the Code that gives you "Lost Mayan Ruins" "Ghost of War" and the "Multiplayer Sharpshooter pack"....I type in the code, all in CAPS, making triple sure that each and every letter and number and - is where it supposed to be... and click the button....... and what do I in return..... "this key-code is invaild"....WHAT THE ****?!?!?!........ how can it be invalid when i just bought the game and my first time entering the code?... and it is entered Correctly

marcoolio_lv
07-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Try entering the code without "-". TBH I don't know how it works, I never redeemed my codes, because I never cared for them.

Draxcon
07-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Try entering the code without "-". TBH I don't know how it works, I never redeemed my codes, because I never cared for them.

it says in the instructions to include the - when typing the code

Ureh
07-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Assuming the game was never opened. You can try taking pictures of the code voucher and your proof of purchase, then recount your issue to support.ubisoft.com

Not sure if they can service anyone yet since Ubisoft was hacked recently.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Hi, yes please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Draxcon
07-10-2013, 10:18 AM
problem solved, i tried redeeming the code thought the menu inside the game, and that worked