PDA

View Full Version : Female Assassin

MoooB2010
07-08-2013, 01:36 AM
Hey guys,
why is there always a male assassin. how is it about to make the new main character a cool woman?

its illogically when ALL ancestors of Desmond are males. i would like to play a great femme fatale assassin!! :p

What do you all think about this?

Black_Widow9
07-08-2013, 02:14 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :)
If you have a PS Vita check out AC Liberation starring Aveline! :)
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/games/assassins-creed-3-liberation/index.aspx

Anykeyer
07-08-2013, 06:37 AM
I sure dont want to be stuck with female character. Would be nice as an option through.

Ureh
07-08-2013, 02:13 PM
I think it should work. Although I wonder what is the extent of the Bleeding Effect? Can the animus user start adopting the personality and behaviors of the ancestor without knowing it. Can a male start thinking that they're female?

And ACB mentioned a Subject 15, who was pregnant... that's another problem revolving the animus that has yet to be resolved. Will the mother start acting like the father... or, even as a baby?

wanderer77
07-08-2013, 07:03 PM
And ACB mentioned a Subject 15, who was pregnant...

WUT? where? was it part of the glyphs thing?

Ureh
07-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Lucy mentioned it when they arrived at Monteriggioni. She brought it up because Desmond was trying to access the last memory in ACB, but Ezio's memory-within-the-memory kept disrupting Desmond's focus. She compared this to Subject 15 who was pregnant. The memories of the father from the fetus and the memories of the mother were competing against each other.

MoooB2010
07-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Thanks @ black_window9, seems like im not the only one who had this idea of a female assassin :D

@ureh good argument!! maybe thats the reason that desmond always has male antecedents - but maybe one time there is no desmond anymore and we got a new&female person in the animus :))