PDA

View Full Version : New Season

callandor33
07-06-2013, 08:15 PM
I just finished Dragon Legacy 4 and now started Rise of the Treants 4. I chose my legacy perks but where in the game do you see if the perks are actually working? For example I chose an item to increase daily income but my main hero does not have the item. Am I doing something wrong? Also, it's amazing how this game has been up for less than a week and some of the alliances are huge already in rankings.

gunnier
07-06-2013, 08:24 PM
The legacy from the fourth season will only be available for usage in the fifth season.

callandor33
07-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Thanks

Chuloos
07-28-2013, 02:49 PM
There will be no Season 5.. this game is dead. Just 1 PVP server for S4 should give you a clue, and the fail start of the Strategic World .. should be the defining statement.

DXTed
08-03-2013, 10:53 PM
There will be no Season 5.. this game is dead. Just 1 PVP server for S4 should give you a clue, and the fail start of the Strategic World .. should be the defining statement.

I've kept hearing about the impending death of MMHK for the past year.... it never comes to pass. I wouldn't start talking death yet. ;)

zamz
08-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Ummm, go visit other than french or strategic worlds :) **yawn** Only thing keeping me playing is SCAN worlds which we have agreed to play almost seal free and its only 1 on 1 anymore (been for few years now) and still getting hard to find enough grail builders in alliance...looking like its the last SCAN we are playing so it's DEAD after that :) Even the strategic worlds aren't that appealing because u can still use seals there :/

So maybe not dead yet, but on the verge atleast :)

EvyV
08-09-2013, 07:56 PM
I've kept hearing about the impending death of MMHK for the past year.... it never comes to pass. I wouldn't start talking death yet. ;)

No, not quite dead... but declining rapidly. I'm playing Ocea server where top 3 (only 3 with more than a handful of players) alliances have agreed no legendary heros, no legend skills, no buying beams, no buying set artifacts.

I haven't seen any North American or European (except maybe Scan?) server where players will agree to these conditions. There are 167 players total on the server and probably 2/3 of those are inactive. Just saying, does not bode well for the game.

AndreanDW
08-09-2013, 11:01 PM
I played on an African PvP server, harvesting some seals, and therefore played in a one-men-alliance;
after 10 days I had 8 towns, and was number 2 of alliances; number 1 with 30 players played the tournament of tears, the former number 2 with 8 players deleted the alliance because they losed each grail
that must be a lot of fun for the 30 leading players to get the maximal legacy points for nothing but waiting for the end

Thorsson64
08-11-2013, 07:08 AM
Must have been a different one than the one I'm playing on, which has definitely seen little heavy seal use, and has three living Alliances. Luckily the Alliances are close enough to each other to have made the game interesting; certainly far more so than the seal-dominated UK and East servers.