PDA

View Full Version : Gen con??

Flippickle
07-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Where do we go to register for Gen Con Road to Paris? I can not find it.

del170109032657
07-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Here is all the info from the official rules on Gen Con:

Starting on Friday, August 16, at 10:00 a.m. (local time), see a Duel of Champions representative at Gen Con to compete in a pre‐qualifier to register. Alternatively, reserve a pre‐qualifier spot on the forums located at http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/475‐Road‐to‐Paris‐2013?

Enter the Competition by:

* Pre‐qualifying rounds will be held prior to Saturday, August 17, 2013 in order to fill out the final 32 person single elimination bracket tournament. Pre‐qualifiers must sign up for a time slot for the first round.
* Pre‐qualifying rounds will be played with a pre‐made deck, players can select from Haven, Necropolis or Inferno decks
* Winners must register for the 32 player single elimination bracket and have their Uplay/DoC username added to the online viewable bracket set up for the tournament.

All completed entries to participate in the Gen Con qualifier must be received by 6:00 pm (local time) on August 16th, 2013. Once entry is made Entrant cannot access/revise entry in any way. If Player(s) are not on time for the tournament the following day, we reserve the right to replace them with an available Player.

All entries are subject to verification by the Sponsor. Entries that do not meet the requirements specified below or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor, in accordance with the Competition rules and regulations, will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry.

---

As for the pre-qualifier thread, that should be created closer to Gen Con itself. Hope this helps!

Flippickle
07-06-2013, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the reply jason unfortunately that link just brings me to the general road to paris forum with North America live as a subheading. Am I missing something? It says sign up for a pre qualifier here yet there is no sign up.

del170109032657
07-06-2013, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the reply jason unfortunately that link just brings me to the general road to paris forum with North America live as a subheading. Am I missing something? It says sign up for a pre qualifier here yet there is no sign up.

It's in the post, but you might have missed it ;)

As for the pre-qualifier thread, that should be created closer to Gen Con itself. Hope this helps!