PDA

View Full Version : Selling World of Tanks Xbox 360 Beta Codes

JohnnyBadd
07-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Selling World of Tanks Xbox 360 Beta Codes for $20 via PayPal or 1600 Microsoft Points.

My gamertag is Tha Champion

Krethys
07-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Selling World of Tanks Xbox 360 Beta Codes for $20 via PayPal or 1600 Microsoft Points.

My gamertag is Tha Champion

Dont listen to him, its the biggest scam yet, beta codes are given to everybody if you just sign up, why would you have to play to test a game to make it better?
JohnnyBadd nice try this thread will be closed.

KhaineIncanate
07-07-2013, 07:01 PM
or you guys could go to wargaming.net and apply for the beta yourself. incidentally, we should report his GT so it gets banned as well. people are not authorized to sell codes without the permission of MS and the affiliated company, in this case Wargaming.

in all fairness i should say that no, not everybody got in. the beta community is actually somewhat small. plus russians get preferences since they are where it started

Krethys
07-08-2013, 04:46 PM
or you guys could go to wargaming.net and apply for the beta yourself. incidentally, we should report his GT so it gets banned as well. people are not authorized to sell codes without the permission of MS and the affiliated company, in this case Wargaming.

in all fairness i should say that no, not everybody got in. the beta community is actually somewhat small. plus russians get preferences since they are where it started

Ubisoft doesnt even look on these forums or reply to customers, I reported this thread a week ago, when a moderator logs on, they get a red message saying posts reported and they click on it and then fix it. Which means they are not doing their jobs and are about to get reported.

xMiiSTY
07-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Please do not advertise such things on our forums. Thank you.