PDA

View Full Version : New demo coming soon, get shaved on the jackdaw :)

Wolfmeister1010
07-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Hey everyone. I just found a link to a site that sums up what you will see regarding AC4 at San Diego comic com on July 19 and 20. Basically, there will be a new single player demo and 3 new jackdaw demos, and you can also get a shave on a model jackdaw that was built.

http://touch.destructoid.com/destructoid/#!/entry/assassins-creed-iv-pirate-ship-to-dock-at-sdcc,51d3469687443d6c8e588fae/2

Assassin_M
07-03-2013, 12:14 AM
I thought you can....shave your uhh.... on the ship....never mind :|

That demo might be behind closed doors, though...don`t get your hopes up

Wolfmeister1010
07-03-2013, 12:18 AM
I thought you can....shave your uhh.... on the ship....never mind :|

That demo might be behind closed doors, though...don`t get your hopes up

I doubt it. The Boston demo for ac3 was released this exact time last year. Plus, their e3 demo only got to show some of the things they are advertising for the game (seamlessness, naval combat, boarding, AI, graphics). They didn't even show any combat!!

In this new demo, I am almost positive that it will be a havana or city gameplay demo, showing things like better stealth and mission structure, random encounters, combat, and pirate recruitment. Basically all the things they left out at e3.

LoyalACFan
07-03-2013, 12:22 AM
@M, it's very likely that there'll be press-only footage, but I bet we'll get something out of it too.

holsters... holsters... holsters... holsters...holsters... holsters... holsters... holsters...holsters... holsters... holsters... holsters...holsters... holsters... holsters... holsters...

Assassin_M
07-03-2013, 12:22 AM
I doubt it. The Boston demo for ac3 was released this exact time last year. Plus, their e3 demo only got to show some of the things they are advertising for the game (seamlessness, naval combat, boarding, AI, graphics). They didn't even show any combat!!

In this new demo, I am almost positive that it will be a havana or city gameplay demo, showing things like better stealth and mission structure, random encounters, combat, and pirate recruitment. Basically all the things they left out at e3.
i`m saying it might be behind closed doors. AC IV does not seem to be following the same media path as AC III, evident by them showing no demo in the Ubi conference and only one demo at E3 generally, not to mention a gameplay trailer...

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 12:25 AM
you can also get a shave on a model jackdaw that was built.
Ah, too bad I've waxed my legs already!

:p

Wolfmeister1010
07-03-2013, 12:38 AM
@M, it's very likely that there'll be press-only footage, but I bet we'll get something out of it too.

holsters... holsters... holsters... holsters...holsters... holsters... holsters... holsters...holsters... holsters... holsters... holsters...holsters... holsters... holsters... holsters...

It is impossible that ubisoft is oblivious to our demand for holsters. Whatever happens now is their decision.

LoyalACFan
07-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Wa- wait. They actually... built... a ship? Like an actual sailing ship? Holy ****... When they said "model", I thought they just meant some kind of display thing, but the article says they're docking it in San Diego...

Yeah, about those $15 DLC's...

SixKeys
07-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Wa- wait. They actually... built... a ship? Like an actual sailing ship? Holy ****... When they said "model", I thought they just meant some kind of display thing, but the article says they're docking it in San Diego...

LOL yeah. "We need the money to support our poor, starving developers. Won't someone please think of the developers?!"

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 12:44 AM

holy shhhhhh.... if it's actual size! Maybe they're renting a similar ship and naming it Jackdaw??

orrr.... it could be one of these...

http://www.rgbstock.com/cache1og32k/users/m/mi/micromoth/300/mrgQYsY.jpg

SixKeys
07-03-2013, 12:48 AM
holy shhhhhh.... if it's actual size! Maybe they're renting a similar ship and naming it Jackdaw??

orrr.... it could be one of these...

http://www.entrepreneur.com/businessideas/graphics/pedalboat.jpg

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 12:49 AM
http://www.entrepreneur.com/businessideas/graphics/pedalboat.jpg
Yes, it makes more sense. Makes shaving easier as well.

Ureh
07-03-2013, 12:49 AM
It would be so awesome if they hosted an event where you can sail on it! But some people might get seasick. Not good for the news. :P

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 01:18 AM
I don't understand. Was shaving a prominent factor in the golden age of piracy, that I don't know of?

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Ubisoft rarely releases any demos out of e3 and gamescom . i don't want to be majorly disappointed with promises again.

Wolfmeister1010
07-03-2013, 01:30 AM
I don't understand. Was shaving a prominent factor in the golden age of piracy, that I don't know of?

Not in the actually game lol they have a model jackdaw at gamescom that you can board and get a free shave

SixKeys
07-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Not in the actually game lol they have a model jackdaw at gamescom that you can board and get a free shave

He's asking why a shave, of all things. I would imagine it might leave a lot of women feeling somewhat excluded, for one thing.

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 01:55 AM

That's....eccentric to say the least. Azzzzzz fer me, a true pirate never shaves. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Actually, it's quite ironic that Ubi is promoting a thing that all pirates condemned,Hygiene. Now for the whales.

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 01:59 AM
He's asking why a shave, of all things. I would imagine it might leave a lot of women feeling somewhat excluded, for one thing.

Confirmed: AC4 will present women in a sexist way.

Anywho, it's not like facial hair is the only thing? The armpit can usually be neglected. I know I need someone to shave my armpits(sorry of this weirds you out, but I have never shaved my armpits)

Wolfmeister1010
07-03-2013, 02:01 AM
That's....eccentric to say the least. Azzzzzz fer me, a true pirate never shaves. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Actually, it's quite ironic that Ubi is promoting a thing that all pirates condemned,Hygiene. Now for the whales.
Well now your just referring to the romanticized Disney pirates who are all dirty and ill mannered and say "arrrrgh". Is it really a fact that in order to be a pirate you must swear off hygiene?

Wolfmeister1010
07-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Confirmed: AC4 will present women in a sexist way.

Anywho, it's not like facial hair is the only thing? The armpit can usually be neglected. I know I need someone to shave my armpits(sorry of this weirds you out, but I have never shaved my armpits)

I honestly don't care that I can't get shaved at a public gaming event by a bunch of weird strangers. Ubisoft said they would present the story and setting in a REALISTIC way. It's true that many women were used as objects back then, but no more than they would have been in AC3, or AC2.

SixKeys
07-03-2013, 02:08 AM
But a shave is such a weird thing to offer in the first place. "Get your picture taken with Blackbeard", that I could understand. "Explore the Jackdaw model with an expert historian", I could see that. "Get a free pint of (non-alcoholic) beverage aboard the Jackdaw", that could work. But a shave? Why? Why pick such a random, non-pirate-related activity that is practically guaranteed to exclude any female members of your audience?

Wolfmeister1010
07-03-2013, 02:09 AM
But a shave is such a weird thing to offer in the first place. "Get your picture taken with Blackbeard", that I could understand. "Explore the Jackdaw model with an expert historian", I could see that. "Get a free pint of (non-alcoholic) beverage aboard the Jackdaw", that could work. But a shave? Why? Why pick such a random, non-pirate-related activity that is practically guaranteed to exclude any female members of your audience?

Why the hell not my friend?

LoyalACFan
07-03-2013, 02:12 AM
Well now your just referring to the romanticized Disney pirates who are all dirty and ill mannered and say "arrrrgh". Is it really a fact that in order to be a pirate you must swear off hygiene?

The dirty ill-mannered ones are romanticized? :p

Pirates didn't necessarily swear off hygiene, but when you're stuck on a wooden boat in the blazing sun with a bunch of your fellow criminals swigging beer for days/weeks/months at a time in the same set of clothes, mixed in with an occasional sea battle with blood and splinters flying everywhere... you're gonna wind up a little grungy. I'd say most pirates were probably just as filthy as their reputation would suggest.

SixKeys
07-03-2013, 02:19 AM
Why the hell not my friend?

Because then you might as well not even bother? If you're gonna build a life-size pirate boat to promote your pirate-themed game and then use it for non-pirate-related activities, you might as well have gamers play darts, draw horses or play air guitar. At least those things would be fun for both boys and girls.

LoyalACFan
07-03-2013, 02:26 AM
Because then you might as well not even bother? If you're gonna build a life-size pirate boat to promote your pirate-themed game and then use it for non-pirate-related activities, you might as well have gamers play darts, draw horses or play air guitar. At least those things would be fun for both boys and girls.

The razor manufacturer Schick is apparently partnered with AC4 (I'll save my scathing commentary on this fact for another time) so they're gonna advertise their product inside Ubi's advertisement for their product in a gigantic marketing cluster****.

Wolfmeister1010
07-03-2013, 02:26 AM

I'm sure that not many people will do it anyway

SixKeys
07-03-2013, 02:36 AM
The razor manufacturer Schick is apparently partnered with AC4 (I'll save my scathing commentary on this fact for another time) so they're gonna advertise their product inside Ubi's advertisement for their product in a gigantic marketing cluster****.

Ahahaha, for serious?? That is amazingly pathetic. Now it all makes sense.

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 02:51 AM

Ubisoft did a lot of horrible things to the series. So so many, you can't count, but this? This? This is stooping way too low. Someone at Ubi Marketing needs to be fired. Damn it, my favourite franchise has now become a complete and utter joke. I weep for this series.

I mean the Subway Uncharted 3 marketing was pretty fine and not forced, but this is too much.

LoyalACFan
07-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Ahahaha, for serious?? That is amazingly pathetic. Now it all makes sense.

Unfortunately, yes, I'm completely serious.

Ubisoft did a lot of horrible things to the series. So so many, you can't count, but this? This? This is stooping way too low. Someone at Ubi Marketing needs to be fired. Damn it, my favourite franchise has now become a complete and utter joke. I weep for this series.

I mean the Subway Uncharted 3 marketing was pretty fine and not forced, but this is too much.

Naw, the Subway thing was pretty damn bad, dude. But yeah, this is godawful.

prince162010
07-03-2013, 03:05 AM
umm ok let's wait and see

SixKeys
07-03-2013, 03:07 AM
Unfortunately, yes, I'm completely serious..

Where did you hear about this, BTW? Source? (Not that I don't believe you, just curious.)

LoyalACFan
07-03-2013, 03:11 AM
Where did you hear about this, BTW? Source? (Not that I don't believe you, just curious.)

OP's link (http://www.destructoid.com/assassin-s-creed-iv-pirate-ship-to-dock-at-sdcc-257405.phtml) :p

"Are you going to be at San Diego Comic-con, landlubbers? Well, you should strap on your best peg leg and come aboard the Jackdaw ship. Ubisoft has brought the key ship of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag to life for next month's con, and it's set to dock at 5th Avenue Landing behind the convention center on July 19 and 20.

Ubisoft says that there will be three levels to explore on the Jackdaw, as well as a brand new single-player demo of the game. I hope you've got your sea legs.

If that's not enough, Tood McFarlane will be aboard to sign limited edition Assassin's Creed posters (Friday, July 19 from 4:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. / Saturday, July 20 from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.) for lucky fans. They'll also be handing out inflatable swords, art books, prizes and more.

Pirate historian and weapons expert Mike Loades will be there to show off some swordplay.

For the music loving pirates out there: a free Video Games Live concert will take place on the night of the 20th at the San Diego Civic Theater, brought to you by Ubisoft and Amazon. Free and open to all -- no SDCC badge needed.

And finally (the best part), Schick Hydro is a partner of Assassin's Creed IV, so they'll be giving away free shaves on the Jackdaw, along with prizes and other giveaways. Expect to run into clean shaven pirates at the show."

I'm not sure whether I should laugh and shake my head or weep hysterically and jump out a window :I

SixKeys
07-03-2013, 03:12 AM
Oops, I missed that part.

roostersrule2
07-03-2013, 05:42 AM
I don't get how getting a free shave is such a big deal.

lothario-da-be
07-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Realy looking foreward to a free shave!

pacmanate
07-03-2013, 10:14 AM
I hate it when only people that go to these conventions get to see AC stuff. What about all the die hards that just cant afford to go?

x___Luffy___x
07-03-2013, 11:14 AM
I hate it when only people that go to these conventions get to see AC stuff. What about all the die hards that just cant afford to go?

true... and the demo they are gonna show is it a closed door demo ?

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 11:16 AM
We are all going to stay here being miserable. :(

Assassin_M
07-03-2013, 11:19 AM
We are all going to stay here being miserable. :(
Lets go shaving you and me...how bout that??

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 11:29 AM
How about full body waxing? It's totally painless I swear!
lulz

Assassin_M
07-03-2013, 11:34 AM
lulz
I got no problem with that...I tried body waxing before so I believe you....totally

sin.usoida
07-03-2013, 11:37 AM
lulz

:D:D:D

oh, I would definitely go to this con, if only it took place in europe :( shaving or no shaving.

however, I think it is some kind of a joke - real razor shaving would be too out of the line to be performed at the US convention - it must be some kind of kids shaving - taking the foam off by a wooden stick or something...

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 11:38 AM
I got no problem with that...I tried body waxing before so I believe you....totally
They should totally offer this on the Jackdaw! xD

http://www.birchbox.com/images/sized/images/uploads/40yearoldVirgin1-480x271.jpg

pacmanate
07-03-2013, 11:38 AM

Stop being weird around girls.

Assassin_M
07-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Stop being weird around girls.
Stop being....

sin.usoida
07-03-2013, 11:45 AM

http://www.birchbox.com/images/sized/images/uploads/40yearoldVirgin1-480x271.jpg

silvermercy, I absolutely agree! :D a perfect trial for pirate wannabes... tough, rough and fearless

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 11:50 AM
silvermercy, I absolutely agree! :D a perfect trial for pirate wannabes... tough, rough and fearless
hahaha! I know RITE!?

The Ultimate Pirate Challenge! xD As a reward you get a map showing you a spot with aloe vera plants.

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 11:57 AM

Sorry if this is a bit weird, by why are this man's petite nipples unusually down? It's like his nipples are over his stomach.

sin.usoida
07-03-2013, 12:00 PM
hahaha! I know RITE!?

The Ultimate Pirate Challenge! xD As a reward you get a map showing you a spot with aloe vera plants.

that would be something... :P

silvermercy, is there any european convention, where AC4 will be promoted?

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 12:05 PM
that would be something... :P

silvermercy, is there any european convention, where AC4 will be promoted?

Gamescom in Germany, Eurogamer expo in London.

sin.usoida
07-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Gamescom in Germany, Eurogamer expo in London.

arabianfrost, thank you!

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Oh... I just checked the Eurogamer Expo in Earl's Court. Sold out... :( http://www.eurogamerexpo.com/tickets

And I've been on that venue so many times before... argh!

edit: Actually there's a few! Buying now! xD
Anyone want to come with me?? ^^

Assassin_M
07-03-2013, 12:15 PM
No.......yes

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Oh... I just checked the Eurogamer Expo in Earl's Court. Sold out... :( http://www.eurogamerexpo.com/tickets

If you pay for the ticket, flight, accommodation, food and possibly hosting an illegal Egyptian immigrant by the nickname Frost for the rest of eternity, then I would gladly accept.

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 12:17 PM
hahaha! I can supply you with some errr... food??

sin.usoida
07-03-2013, 12:23 PM

wait, wait - I cannot decide so quickly, I have to get a leave at work :-(

silvermercy - are you getting thursday's or friday's ticket?

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 12:23 PM
wait, wait - I cannot decide so quickly, I have to get a leave at work :-(

I got one for Sunday 29th Sep! cu there if you can make it! :D (I hope I can make it, too, actually... lol)
I could but another ticket later for another day of course. No worries!!!

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 12:27 PM
arabianfrost, thank you!

No problem. For a more elaborate list that may not necessarily endorse AC, here's this list of gaming conventions:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gaming_conventions

Apparently, there are 2 conventions in Poland, but i can't confirm ifnthey have AC :(

On the other hand, apparently Iraq has a damn game convention, but the country with the most PS3-oriented gamers doesn't have one. Come here, damn it!

Assassin_M
07-03-2013, 12:28 PM
\

On the other hand, apparently Iraq has a damn game convention, but the country with the most PS3-oriented gamers doesn't have one. Come here, damn it!
I`ll bring it here

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 12:30 PM
hahaha! I can supply you with some errr... food??

Can I at least stay at your basement? I promise I won't disobey my lord, Silvermercy. All hail Silver. She is life, she is prosperity.

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 12:31 PM
I`ll bring it here

Damn it M, a game convention with one game that is made by you isn't a game convention.

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Can I at least stay at your basement? I promise I won't disobey my lord, Silvermercy. All hail Silver. She is life, she is prosperity.
Quick! Get in the suitcase! No time to waste!

sin.usoida
07-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Apparently, there are 2 conventions in Poland, but i can't confirm ifnthey have AC :(

yes, but these used to be rather small. cannot imagine hosting ubisoft really :(

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Quick! Get in the suitcase! No time to waste!

But where will my arms and legs go? Crap! *chop* *chop*

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 12:44 PM
yes, but these used to be rather small. cannot imagine hosting ubisoft really :(

I guessed so. Well, best of luck trying to attend the English one.

silvermercy
07-03-2013, 12:45 PM
But where will my arms and legs go? Crap! *chop* *chop*
oh noooz... I had a big suitcase for you. Oh well... You can't play games now but you could watch me play at the Expo I guess!

edit: are we really gonna have AC4 playable gameplay you think??? O_O Coz I'll go and faint now.

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 12:49 PM
oh noooz... I had a big suitcase for you. Oh well... You can't play games now but you could watch me play at the Expo I guess!

edit: are we really gonna have AC4 playable gameplay you think??? O_O Coz I'll faint now.

Last year, the naval demo was playable. So that's a maybe later along the line, but definitely no one can play the demo at the San Francisco convention. The Boston demo may have been playable, but I am not sure.

lothario-da-be
07-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Last year, the naval demo was playable. So that's a maybe later along the line, but definitely no one can play the demo at the San Francisco convention. The Boston demo may have been playable, but I am not sure.
Boston demo was not playable.

ArabianFrost
07-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Boston demo was not playable.

I don't know. I remember the WiiU version being quite open for people to showcase its abilities.

lasha7716
07-04-2013, 01:22 AM
in interview they say their will be 3 levels to explore on Jackdaw so they meant in-game Jackdaw or the one they are showing on Comic-con?

TheBearJew32
07-04-2013, 03:24 AM
Assassin's Creed...free shave? hmm sounds too sweeney todd-ish...ITS A TRAP!! ha

Wolfmeister1010
07-04-2013, 03:52 AM
Assassin's Creed...free shave? hmm sounds too sweeney todd-ish...ITS A TRAP!! ha

What's Sweeney Todd

Jexx21
07-04-2013, 03:55 AM
I think that the ship they're docking at Comic-Con has three levels for you to explore, and we aren't getting three missions on the Jackdaw.

Ureh
07-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Really curious about this artbook they're handing out. :O

TheBearJew32
07-04-2013, 07:25 AM
What's Sweeney Todd
It's not my kind of movie per say, but it's good. I'd recommend it or at least give it a try. It's a musical/broadway like phantom of the opera.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408236/?ref_=rvi_tt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_hgrfZVlJA

AdamPearce
07-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Speaking of shaving. Have you guys ever noted that Connor was totally beardless O_o

Nothing on the face
Nothing on the chest
And I'm pretty sure nothing on the armpits too
Never saw his legs though.

lasha7716
07-04-2013, 11:30 AM
I think that the ship they're docking at Comic-Con has three levels for you to explore, and we aren't getting three missions on the Jackdaw.

i didn't mean mission by levels i mean if real life Jackdaw has 3 levels under deck to explore maybe in-game Jackdaw have tham too

x___Luffy___x
07-04-2013, 11:47 AM
i didn't mean mission by levels i mean if real life Jackdaw has 3 levels under deck to explore maybe in-game Jackdaw have tham too

i think they meant in-game also. if the real life one has 3 levels then in game should also have 3.
dont remember the interview but they also said that there will be a captain s cabin for edward where he can upgrade and customize jackdaw and himself.

pacmanate
07-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Well this thing says 1 demo? Although I thought it was 1 SP demo and 3 Naval Demos... iConfused

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1012301_10151511548923443_1445544363_n.jpg

lasha7716
07-04-2013, 12:58 PM
i think they meant in-game also. if the real life one has 3 levels then in game should also have 3.
dont remember the interview but they also said that there will be a captain s cabin for edward where he can upgrade and customize jackdaw and himself.

than it would be awesome,this time we'll have real ship not just re-skinned house lol

Jexx21
07-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Well this thing says 1 demo? Although I thought it was 1 SP demo and 3 Naval Demos... iConfused

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1012301_10151511548923443_1445544363_n.jpg

OP confused "three levels for you to explore on the Jackdaw" as 3 naval missions.

pacmanate
07-04-2013, 01:32 PM
OP confused "three levels for you to explore on the Jackdaw" as 3 naval missions.

Ah iSee! Thanks

Jexx21
07-04-2013, 01:34 PM
are you being sponsored by Apple?

pacmanate
07-04-2013, 01:36 PM
are you being sponsored by Apple?

i...Maybe

x___Luffy___x
07-04-2013, 01:47 PM
than it would be awesome,this time we'll have real ship not just re-skinned house lol

yes really looking forward to this , to be able to go below deck , captain,s cabin and explore jackdaw. it will be awesome :D

silvermercy
07-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Speaking of shaving. Have you guys ever noted that Connor was totally beardless O_o

Nothing on the face
Nothing on the chest
And I'm pretty sure nothing on the armpits too
Never saw his legs though.
Maybe he shaves his legs and everything. lulz

But I think it's because Native Americans are not naturally hairy people.

pacmanate
07-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Maybe he shaves his legs and everything. lulz

But I think it's because Native Americans are not naturally hairy people.

I Don't think Connor has a ****

silvermercy
07-04-2013, 02:26 PM
I Don't think Connor has a ****
I've seen enough tumblr gifs to believe otherwise! lol

pacmanate
07-04-2013, 02:27 PM
I've seen enough tumblr gifs to believe otherwise! lol

Whats wrong with real people?!

silvermercy
07-04-2013, 02:29 PM
eh? i don't know...

TheHumanTowel
07-04-2013, 02:31 PM
People? People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people pacmanate.

pacmanate
07-04-2013, 02:33 PM
People? People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people pacmanate.

Not Coldplay, please. No one deserves that!

silvermercy
07-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Not Coldplay, please. No one deserves that!
I like a few Coldplay songs... :cool: *ducks to avoid virtual eggs* And all my female friends are obsessed with them actually. Mwahahahaaaa!!!

pacmanate
07-04-2013, 02:48 PM
I like a few Coldplay songs... :cool: *ducks to avoid virtual eggs* And all my female friends are obsessed with them actually. Mwahahahaaaa!!!

That's cause they are female!

roostersrule2
07-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Coldplay are nothing compared to Britain's biggest boy band, ONE DIRECTION!!!!

silvermercy
07-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Coldplay are nothing compared to British's biggest boy band, ONE DIRECTION!!!!
Oh please! Justin Bieber is the KING!! :p

pacmanate
07-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Coldplay are nothing compared to British's biggest boy band, ONE DIRECTION!!!!

I'm in one direction. I am zayn.

roostersrule2
07-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Oh please! Justin Bieber is the KING!! :pHe is nothing compared to them.

silvermercy
07-04-2013, 03:10 PM
He is nothing compared to them.
Sacrilege! u r not a Belieber!!!! u must beliebe!!!

roostersrule2
07-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Sacrilege! u r not a Belieber!!!! u must beliebe!!!neva!!! 1d 5eva!!!!

Jexx21
07-04-2013, 03:30 PM
...But.. Coldplay is actually a pretty good band.

I-Like-Pie45
07-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Pony sig bet anyone?

BK-110
07-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Haven't read most of the thread, but what's up with everyone getting their panties in a bunch over a shave? It's just a sponsor promoting their product. It is in no way the main event. People should stop getting offended over every little thing, it makes me cringe...

lothario-da-be
07-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Admit it, its absolutly ridicolous.

pacmanate
07-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Haven't read most of the thread, but what's up with everyone getting their panties in a bunch over a shave? It's just a sponsor promoting their product. It is in no way the main event. People should stop getting offended over every little thing, it makes me cringe...

Who the hell r u :O

BK-110
07-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Admit it, its absolutly ridicolous.

I suppose you're replying to me. No, I don't think it is "absolutely ridiculous". I don't think it's anything special either. I think it's kind of a funny idea, being able to get a shave on a pirate ship. I imagine that even some pirates would get a shave once in a while.