PDA

View Full Version : Black ship pre order a whole ship or ????

Elion xTEAMx
07-02-2013, 11:08 PM
I work at gamestop in europe, but we dont seem to get the black ship pre order (black island pack)

But anyhow, i noticed when i read about it that it just says the black ship. anyone know any details regarding this ?
I haven't read about the game being multiple ships or similar.

LoyalACFan
07-02-2013, 11:28 PM
They mentioned that Edward can capture ships and add them to his fleet, so I imagine the Black Ship will just be another for that. However, I don't know how these ships will be used; perhaps just as naval convoys with different stats.

SamBushen24
07-03-2013, 09:52 PM
I work at gamestop in europe, but we dont seem to get the black ship pre order (black island pack)

But anyhow, i noticed when i read about it that it just says the black ship. anyone know any details regarding this ?
I haven't read about the game being multiple ships or similar.

I actually think the Black ship refers to the customisation mods you can do to the jackdaw. If you note in the picture the ship is still quite red in colour however it's just the sails and figure head that are black. I think if you preorder it from GameStop it allows you this customisation mod. I however won't be preordering from Gamestop and will be getting it from GAME in the Uk instead. I still however hope that this modification can be won or purchased at a later date as I was hoping to make my jackdaw look badass in black!!

LoyalACFan
07-03-2013, 10:08 PM
I actually think the Black ship refers to the customisation mods you can do to the jackdaw. If you note in the picture the ship is still quite red in colour however it's just the sails and figure head that are black. I think if you preorder it from GameStop it allows you this customisation mod. I however won't be preordering from Gamestop and will be getting it from GAME in the Uk instead. I still however hope that this modification can be won or purchased at a later date as I was hoping to make my jackdaw look badass in black!!

It'll be out in a DLC a few weeks after release. That's not an official statement, but that's what always happens.

SamBushen24
07-03-2013, 10:19 PM
It'll be out in a DLC a few weeks after release. That's not an official statement, but that's what always happens.

Thank ***** for that....can't be the badass of the seas if you can't make your sails black!,,