PDA

View Full Version : Why Add No Private Match????

RichardDean2013
07-01-2013, 04:41 AM
ok. So I heard you guy's Had a Private match in here before. And then I go in here and you got this Stupid Queue system. I have no problem with this. the problem is My friends and I like Fighting each other AND NOT PLAYING RISK GUESS WHO YOUR GONNA FIGHT! it angers me. please ubisoft. add a private match. Who was the Genius who decided that? Fire him.. I respect you ubisoft. but I Disagree with this idea. and Spartacu Legends is a really fun game. you just need to add a private match. Please. add DO NOT MAKE US PAY FOR IT. 12000 points for 3000 gold? am I stupid? Sorry about my rant. but thanks in Advance.

KhaineIncanate
07-05-2013, 08:28 AM
i would love the idea of a local/party based match system. it would give me a chance to practice against individuals i know to perfect combos and strategies and the like.

xMiiSTY
10-16-2013, 10:42 PM
Unfortunately we do not have a private match system. However, this is something that developers are looking into. :)

~MiiSTY

Averam
10-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Even having the ability to have 2 players on the same console would be an improvement over the total randomness that the matchmaking system is now.

LegedarySky
10-30-2013, 10:01 AM
I think that if you join an xbox live party with friends you have a better chance to face them also if you go to their profile and fa or them you have a better chance to fight them I did try it and right away I fought a few guys from my party