PDA

View Full Version : Buying Gold Issues

vX_PikaJew_Xv
06-30-2013, 07:34 AM
I bought the $4.99 gold pack on psn and went through the whole transaction and it gave me an error that said "There was an error in the transaction". It still took my money and didnt give me the gold. Seriously guys. I Know the game is free to play but you need to sort out serious issues like this before you release the game.

seadoofor2
06-30-2013, 04:24 PM
I bought the $4.99 gold pack on psn and went through the whole transaction and it gave me an error that said "There was an error in the transaction". It still took my money and didnt give me the gold. Seriously guys. I Know the game is free to play but you need to sort out serious issues like this before you release the game.

You need to reboot your system and then your gold will show up. Same thing happen to me. Now my free game just cost me 40.00. They have a lot of technical issues and server issues.

People are losing there gladiators because servers are going down during fights. F-ing bs. Unisoft NEEDS TO FIX THIS CRAP!!!!!!!

xZOMBIExDODGERx
07-01-2013, 12:16 PM
If you have paid for gold and you have not recieved it , it is illegal and you should contact your authorities regarding the blatant theft of your money. This game looks more and more like a scam by the day , i`m sorry Ubisoft but this is not acceptable , i can see this game coming back to bite you on the ***.