PDA

View Full Version : I lost my gladiator while playing against the computer.

ABRanger910
06-29-2013, 12:08 PM
This happened to me while I was playing against the computer. I was playing and the electric in my house went out and came right back on due to a storm and when I got back on Spartacus Legends, the gladiator I was using to fight the computer was deleted. This is complete BS! I not only invested time in the gladiator but real money when I purchased gold to deck him out. This needs to be fixed!

yO iTz GdaVe
06-30-2013, 02:44 PM
This happened to me while I was playing against the computer. I was playing and the electric in my house went out and came right back on due to a storm and when I got back on Spartacus Legends, the gladiator I was using to fight the computer was deleted. This is complete BS! I not only invested time in the gladiator but real money when I purchased gold to deck him out. This needs to be fixed!

You REALLY shouldnt concern yourself with losing a gladiator. One thing I think a lot of people dont understand is that IT HAPPENS. Stupid stuff like losing power, losing a fight, etc. It shouldnt matter that you spend real money on the gladiator or not, cause you just get a new one and 9x out of 10 you find a gladiator of the same fighting style with better base stats, and you get to keep all the gear you purchase with real money or just regular coin. Yes you lose the gladiators record, but really thats such a small part of the game. you should more concern yourself with building your fame.

Amthyre
06-30-2013, 03:56 PM
I think you are missing the point. Power outages and rage quitters should not count against those that stay in the ring. Game crashes during fights should not count against players too. But, it does. The save game data is located on the server -- not locally. Suppose someone spent "real money" to acquire gold coins for the purchase of gear or gladiators -- don't you think they should get their money's worth? Yes, you keep the gear. But, if I were to spend real money to acquire a gladiator, I'd hope it would be permanent -- not until the first execution.

My advice to everyone is to not spend any real world currency on this game. By fame level 17, a player should have 50 gold on hand.

The mentality you are promoting turns fame into a transaction. Here -- take my money in exchange for boosting fame. After all, that is all that is important.

Kynlore
06-30-2013, 09:40 PM
I think you are missing the point. Power outages and rage quitters should not count against those that stay in the ring. Game crashes during fights should not count against players too. But, it does. The save game data is located on the server -- not locally. Suppose someone spent "real money" to acquire gold coins for the purchase of gear or gladiators -- don't you think they should get their money's worth? Yes, you keep the gear. But, if I were to spend real money to acquire a gladiator, I'd hope it would be permanent -- not until the first execution.

My advice to everyone is to not spend any real world currency on this game. By fame level 17, a player should have 50 gold on hand.

The mentality you are promoting turns fame into a transaction. Here -- take my money in exchange for boosting fame. After all, that is all that is important.

I'm tired of being penalized for the game locking up too. I've gotten to the end of a fight, had the game lock up going the summary screen and still got a warning for disconnecting.