PDA

View Full Version : Lost Archive Not on Uplay

DarkSolitudeX
06-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Has ubi taken down the lost archive dlc? Launched uplay and I can't find it. Installed ACR, went to extras and then lost archive and uplay comes back with "server error". I have the retail version (NA)

DarkSolitudeX
06-28-2013, 03:42 AM
where can I buy the lost archive for a retail north american copy of acr?

XeroNecross
06-30-2013, 01:20 PM
I just came across this myself. I've finally got around to beating ACBH and now I want to play ACR to its full extent before I go and buy AC3. I've already pre-ordered AC4. I've been slow to play the games after I bought them... I bought each game the week they came out or pre-ordered one with out beating the previous ones... I want to try to beat AC3 before AC4 comes out. But in the mean time I want to get all I can out of each game and so far I have with AC1-ACBH. Don't tell me I can't get all I can out of ACR.

Unless the lost archives are Desmonds memories that I've already been playing in-game... Then ignore everything I've been saying.

Ureh
06-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Seems like this DLC isn't available on the NA Ubishop.

You can try buying it from Amazon? $9.99
http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Revelations-Archive-Download/dp/B007CMQI3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372600340&sr=8-1&keywords=the+lost+archive

XeroNecross
07-01-2013, 02:50 PM
I was just looking at the description of the Lost Archives on amazon... I already have all that stuff. I mean I have the Vlad the Impaler mission and sword (i just got it last night) and I have the jester already for multiplayer. When I first got ACR I played the multiplayer every so often while took my time beating the first game... I did pre-order ACR before it came out for PC... So I prolly dont have to worry about that I guess...

Ureh
07-02-2013, 02:19 PM
If you haven't played the Subject 16 memories included in the Lost Archive then you can watch them on youtube (if you don't mind).

I would suggest EscoBlades' playlist (8 vids about, 15 mins each): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6_cgAk7cb0&list=SP2F9B8C5AB836A266