PDA

View Full Version : regarding arcomage

Ravens Klaws
06-26-2013, 04:42 PM
arcomage was a card based tower game in might and magics 7 and 8, and it was developed by stickman games,it was just sold to 3DO
basically using cards you either had to get lots of resources,remove your opponants tower or get your tower over a certian amount.
it was a lot of fun and lives on today as "archmage"(an enhanced more modern edition of arcomage) on android.
http://www.archmage.us/
why didn't they bring arcomage itself back?bit hard when the entire dimension 6,7 and 8 where in was destroyed in one of the heroes games isn't it?
though i do hope to see archmage in a future installment of the might and magic franchise as its a one of the best minigame diversion ever.
the hours i spent playing arcomage instead of the game xD

this game exclusive to the android.
there used to be a website dedicated to playing arcomage but presumably with the creation of archmage it was closed as i could not find it while i was digging around for information on arcomage.
DO NOT PLAY THE FLASH VERSION OF ARCOMAGE THATS ACROSS A LOT OF WEBSITES, THEY ARE USERALLY BUGGED OR VIRUSED AND HAVE LITTLE CONTENT.

oh yeah, i hope one day they release it on IOS,download service or as a stand alone release. or even website. arcomage and its son archmage are awesome(well archmage looks awesome, i have IOS so i can't play it)and it deserves more recognition.

will either be in MMX?hard to tell, right now the devs are continuing to build the game and said that extra stuff like this is on the back burner.
it is a most requested feature due to the lack of advertising with archmage(seriously, ubisofts adverstising department needs to be fired, they suck, i only found out about archmage by digging around for info on arcomage)and archmages exclusivity to the android(a lot more people have IOS than android). and i do hope they put archmage in if not something thats like it.

i have a request, could you please redirect people to this post if you discover someone asking about arcomage?thanks.
i know im not a developer / involved with the game or anything, but it at least enlightens people as to whats going on.