PDA

View Full Version : XBOX is down

XJaeX
06-26-2013, 03:55 PM
I only see fixes for PS3.

Xbox server is down,
You cannot buy gold
Game is unbelievebly laggy, causing death by AI.
Online is unplayable.
Cannot even play friends.
DRM is stupid.

I put away 200 bux to help you guys out with microtransactions, if I cant play or give you money then you lose bussiness.
DRM is infuriating, I cannot play single player because your servers are down? Make it so you need to connect to the server to play online. What are you afraid of? Modders? If they want to play online you will catch them when they try to connect. If they mod single player, who cares? It affects no one but themselves. Oh, but leaderboards, they keep track of win/loss, the guy with 60 wins is legit, the guy with 2.14 million is modded, reset him. As for money to buy gear, if the game logs money earned through matches and money bought through microtransactions then amounts outside these logs are not real, you will catch them, remove their items and refund the money logged.

If people cannot play, they cannot pay. If they do not enjoy playing, they will not play.

Oh, but the game is free to play, stop whinning. They need money to keep the servers up, without us, you cannot play.

Mexpha
06-26-2013, 04:04 PM
I Can't even get past the "press start" menu of the game

XJaeX
06-26-2013, 04:12 PM
I Can't even get past the "press start" menu of the game

8 friends in the same boat as you.

I stopped playing because I took 4 loses to a dual wielder due to lag. Could not block, could not parry, could not even hit him. Just spammed me with light attacks and grabs. Good times.
Returned to try again, met with servers down for 20 minutes.

tbodsefier
06-26-2013, 04:24 PM
8 friends in the same boat as you.

I stopped playing because I took 4 loses to a dual wielder due to lag. Could not block, could not parry, could not even hit him. Just spammed me with light attacks and grabs. Good times.
Returned to try again, met with servers down for 20 minutes.

At least you got to play. I woke up and downloaded the game to find I can't get past the start screen due to servers being down or flooded. I get that the game is a FTP, but at least provide us with stable servers. I'd pay money to play if they would at least do that.

RT_Hammer
06-26-2013, 04:25 PM
They just need to upgrade capacity & bandwidth connections on their servers.

GruntSquisher69
06-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Well I hate you all lol. I can't even find the game on my xbox to download it, and on my ps3 I still can't buy a new gladiator lame as hell.

ErikDeTyr
06-26-2013, 05:30 PM
does anyone know when the xbox servers r suppose to be back up and running and as far as the ps3 version it says to delete and redownload and they have fixed the recruiting bug if you feel like trying that

Buliwfy
06-26-2013, 07:22 PM
When the server was up I had a blast and no lag in game PVE side.I did try one match PVP but there was a lot of lag so I went back to PVE until the servers went down.Just PVE until they fix the lag in PVP.

Xbox server is down
You cannot buy gold

Nuclear187
06-26-2013, 08:07 PM
they need to give us info on xbox seems like they posted info on ps3 but i dont see them posting anything about xbox. give us some damn info please damnnnn!!1

XJaeX
06-27-2013, 12:34 AM
I just want to give you money. Why won't you let me love you!