PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Pirate's trophy, how does it work?

Bahamut_God
06-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Okay, so I entered the Watch code to join and it said that I will receive this in game content, how will this work though? I ordered the Xbox 360 Black chest edition and I recently got the map, and I would like to know once the game comes out, do I need to enter a code to get this trophy or will I need to log in the to Watch in the game if it has a log in for it. Or does it link with your email if you used the email for the watch and you gamertag/psn, because I don't have the same gamertag email as my email for my ubisoft account. Can anyone please explain how I will receive the trophy?

pacmanate
06-26-2013, 10:17 AM
Okay, so I entered the Watch code to join and it said that I will receive this in game content, how will this work though? I ordered the Xbox 360 Black chest edition and I recently got the map, and I would like to know once the game comes out, do I need to enter a code to get this trophy or will I need to log in the to Watch in the game if it has a log in for it. Or does it link with your email if you used the email for the watch and you gamertag/psn, because I don't have the same gamertag email as my email for my ubisoft account. Can anyone please explain how I will receive the trophy?

What do you mean trophy?

Bahamut_God
06-26-2013, 10:29 AM
What do you mean trophy?
http://imgur.com/NVqtegr <---- There I took a photo with my phone.

pacmanate
06-26-2013, 10:33 AM
http://imgur.com/NVqtegr <---- There I took a photo with my phone.

Im not a member of the Watch cause everyone hates me BUT I will give you a guess?

Either on The Watch there will be some button that you click depending on what platform you want the code, and then it will be emailed to you. Thats the only way I can think of getting the right code for your platform to you.

But like I said, thats a guess. Someone else will have a correct answer soon I am sure :D

Bahamut_God
06-26-2013, 11:22 AM
Im not a member of the Watch cause everyone hates me BUT I will give you a guess?

Either on The Watch there will be some button that you click depending on what platform you want the code, and then it will be emailed to you. Thats the only way I can think of getting the right code for your platform to you.

But like I said, thats a guess. Someone else will have a correct answer soon I am sure :D
That's ok, thanks for helping though :)