PDA

View Full Version : AC4 back flag preorder bonuses

sigurmoss
06-24-2013, 12:22 PM
hello all :) , im not sure if this is right forum to post this in because im not sure what category it falls under.

anyway i have just preordered the black chest edition for blag flag on xbox360 and i was wondering if i get the game on xbox one at a later date that i will be able to redownload the in-game bonuses.

thank you in advance for any information given :)

Mr_Shade
06-24-2013, 12:45 PM
Hi there,

DLC codes are specific for the version you get them with - so the bonus content will only work on the format you purchase.

If at a later date you get a different version of the game, then you will have to also get the DLC for that version.

montagemik
06-24-2013, 12:46 PM
hello all :) , im not sure if this is right forum to post this in because im not sure what category it falls under.

anyway i have just preordered the black chest edition for blag flag on xbox360 and i was wondering if i get the game on xbox one at a later date that i will be able to redownload the in-game bonuses.

thank you in advance for any information given :)

Different console - Different game coding = 360 DLC will not work with XB 1 game . XB1 games require XB1 DLC . (buy it again)
Same manufacturer & online network (LIVE) does not mean multiformat DLC.

LeftistHominid
06-24-2013, 06:26 PM
The Xbox One if I recall correctly does not get the DLC if I recall correct. The PS3 and 360 always get it, and the Wii U gets it everywhere but Amazon and Target.