PDA

View Full Version : The Death of *Spoilers*

Poodle_of_Doom
06-23-2013, 06:56 PM
The death of Achilles somewhat got me. I never relly got to do the mission in my last playthrough where you held a funeral for him, and help dug his grave. I even went back to talk to the grave. What do you all think of what Connor had to say?

At that, the point that I'm really trying to get to here is something specific that Connor said. He mentioned that some in his Order as asking him what will happen when they win. He says he's not really sure what to say, or how to answer the question, as it's something that Achilles never really prepared him for.

So, with that said, I'd like to pose the question to you. I think we all know what will happen if the Templars win. But what will happen if and when the Assassins win?

BK-110
06-23-2013, 07:05 PM
Well, contrary to the Templars, who could at some point seize control over all of humanity, the Assassins' battle cannot really end. They seek to liberate all, but there are always people who would try to seize control, whether they be Templars, politicians or dictators. In a way you might say that they would win if they were to eradicate the Templar order, but as Haytham said, their ideals don't vanish with the order. So it's really an eternal battle to keep people free.

Poodle_of_Doom
06-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Yeah. But what do you suppose would happen once they eliminate the Templars?

BK-110
06-23-2013, 07:58 PM
Well, either the order could spring to life again in another incarnation, or things would be much like they are in our world. There are constantly people who aim to take the liberty of others, and I suppose the Assassins would continue fighting to keep people free.

Poodle_of_Doom
06-23-2013, 07:59 PM
I suppose so. I guess at this point, the question is, do you ever think it will end?

cmrggamer
06-23-2013, 08:06 PM
I suppose so. I guess at this point, the question is, do you ever think it will end?

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I don't think it will ever end because as BK-110 said, there will always be selfish people who will seek control over others.

Poodle_of_Doom
06-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Yeah. But it's different then. I meant the Templar versus Assassin deal.

BK-110
06-23-2013, 08:14 PM
I certainly think there is an ongoing battle for liberty in this world and in the world of Assassin's Creed. It's a battle that goes on in many different ways -- war, politics and just everyday life -- and it will likely not end until the human species ceases to exist. And even then, the same battle may go on for another intelligent, social species somewhere else in the universe. In other words, as long as intelligent, social life, such as us, exists the battle for freedom will never end.

cmrggamer
06-23-2013, 08:25 PM
Yeah. But it's different then. I meant the Templar versus Assassin deal.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I guess there's a chance they could wipe out the Templar order, but I believe it would just be reborn again.

STDlyMcStudpants
06-23-2013, 11:38 PM
WTH how do you get this mission? I youtubed it and i dont remember it happening at all =/

Assassin_M
06-23-2013, 11:41 PM
WTH how do you get this mission? I youtubed it and i dont remember it happening at all =/
it`s the last homestead mission

ProletariatPleb
06-23-2013, 11:43 PM
http://i.minus.com/iCQoHsNryuFV0.jpg

Evidently you didn't do all the homestead missions...

STDlyMcStudpants
06-23-2013, 11:46 PM
http://i.minus.com/iCQoHsNryuFV0.jpg

Evidently you didn't do all the homestead missions...

I have a platinum though :(
can not be possibleeee

STDlyMcStudpants
06-23-2013, 11:51 PM
I just went to my homestead and achillies is chillin on a stump reading a book...

Assassin_M
06-23-2013, 11:52 PM
I just went to my homestead and achillies is chillin on a stump reading a book...
:|

what are you still doing here??

Poodle_of_Doom
06-24-2013, 01:33 AM

It's litterally one of the last two homestead missions you can do. If you don't do it before chasing after Lee, you can't do it at all. I found that out my first time through.

I'd like to see a picture of that.