PDA

View Full Version : Anti Necro Deck Alia Haven 3/5/0

MoritzBradtke
06-23-2013, 06:11 PM
http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/6005/

Hey i just came up with this new haven deck which should be very strong, also against current meta, nergal and ariana, description on deck site, what do u guys say?

Dubkid
06-23-2013, 06:47 PM
I don't get how you counter ariana, honestly I belive ariana can be one of your worst matchup. Of course you defend your creatures by events, but only from targeting, means insect swarm and earthquake still works, and then you got puppet master on face. You are also slower than normal aggro, so you won't beat her early.

MoritzBradtke
06-23-2013, 07:10 PM
puppetmaster, event helps, aoe not, yes, but u cant avoid that, same for word of light and sunburst

molikmolik
06-24-2013, 08:22 AM
puppetmaster, event helps, aoe not, yes, but u cant avoid that, same for word of light and sunburst

what is ur elo ?
make an anti nergal with 3 moonspik spide & 4 DA r is fearless ... or reckless
and against ariana , your "weapons" are the events ???

not convince at all ( but I may be wrong)

DragoAskani
06-24-2013, 09:34 AM
I'm also not convinced. Its a good base build, minus a few things like the spiders that I think don't benefit you enough to play them. If the purpose is to anti meta Nergal and Ariana wouldn't you be better suited with Ward against darkness, and purity?

hydramarine
06-24-2013, 09:40 AM
Right now, the biggest necro counters are Tamed Spirits and Griffin Knights. I see neither here. You really should consider Griffin Knights. They are beasts.

molikmolik
06-24-2013, 09:49 AM
if you want to hunt the necro , check mine :

http://momcards.fr/fr/deck/view/861.html#main

95 % victory against necro ( 5% lose against really fast nergal aggro with 2 or 3 gold pills at start)

MoritzBradtke
06-24-2013, 08:18 PM
the spiders are worth it, i still use 3 because they cant be killed by magic, counter magic cratures and let u use cheap spells which i use plenty
my elo is 1188 atm and nergal is totally beatable with it, the event helps there but not so much with ariana i experienced...
i would take the rare event out and replace it with tamed spirity by now and maybe add some counters for otk deck, then it should do great

main purpose was to create a haven deck against nerco but by now inferno with these "you man not draw a card, you may not climb the ladder"
shooters seems to be a more serious problem

griffin knights are cool but they dont do any dmg at all... atm i use 2 but i also lack wolf captains and only 2 dark assasins, the target event is really nice for em because they cant be killed instantly by a firebolt if u deploy em