PDA

View Full Version : Can I Have My Game Yet?

The-Manta
06-23-2013, 07:08 AM
I bought AC3 two days ago, using BPAY. According to my bank statements, they have my money, and yet when I check the order tracking, it's status is still "payment pending."
Out of concern, I contacted support and asked them if they'd received my money, and they've still yet to respond.

So here I am, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for any kind of response or news - anything would appease me, really. I just want to know if ANYTHING is happening at all.

But, no... here I sit.

Has anyone else had similar trouble? Is BPAY a reliable way to pay for goods?
Can anyone just give me a hug and say "hey man, don't worry. It's on its way. I'm sure Ubisoft and Digital River are a competent and supportive company."

...anyone?

Johny-Al-Knox
06-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Wtf is bpay? and why are u using it if u dont trust it? use steam and paypal its alot easier.

I mean ubisoft cant do jack**** to answer this question. This is beetwen you and bpay or whatever company that is in the middel.

The-Manta
06-23-2013, 09:58 AM
BPAY uses number-codes on bills and invoices to co-ordinate money between companies, instead of using account based stuff like Paypal.
Sounds like it's just an Aussie thing, though.

And you are half right! It's not particularly Ubisoft, but rather a company called Digital River, associated with Ubisoft, that I'm paying my money to, through BPAY.
Neither of them seem to want to give me a game to play though. lol.

Thanks for your input dude. <3

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Hi, please be aware it is the weekend and to allow Technical Support 48 hours (excluding the weekends) to answer.

If you have had no reply on Monday please PM a member of Support or a Forum Manager your ticket number and we will investigate.

Alternately you can telephone http://www.ubi.com/uk/Info/Info.aspx?tagname=ContactUs

The-Manta
06-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Issue is resolved.

The conflict was in buying the game with BPAY during Ubisoft's website maintenance and upgrade.

We shouldn't have the same issue again from now on, but just in case... I recommend not using BPAY.

medavroog
06-27-2013, 01:33 PM
...but just in case... I recommend not using BPAY.

Trust PayPal, Use PayPal. "In PayPal, We Trust"...

curiouspuya
08-13-2013, 08:59 AM
I have had the exact same problem, except that my problem has never been resolved!!! i bought and paid for AC3 using BPAY on the 31st of July. Now its the 13th of Aug and I still havent received the game. I am getting simultaneous emails from UBISOFT, one saying that I have completed the order and my game should appear in my UBIPLAY (which hasnt) and another saying I still havent paid and I have until the end of Aug to pay!!!! I want my money back! This is starting to sound very dodgy. I dont blame BPAY because it is a brilliantly reliable Aussie system for payment and I have NEVER had any problems with it before till this Ubisoft purchase. I am very upset and I am not getting much help from Ubisoft support team who I have already complained to several times!!!!!!

Issue is resolved.

The conflict was in buying the game with BPAY during Ubisoft's website maintenance and upgrade.

We shouldn't have the same issue again from now on, but just in case... I recommend not using BPAY.