PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft sux

samii28
06-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Thank you Ubisoft for ruining my anticipation. I have been wanting to play Assassins Creed for quite a while now, and when I finally get it, it took ages to install, then update, and when all that is finally finished, I can't just click play, I have to go through all the registering with Uplay rigmarole. It's fine to have the website for people to check out your titles, but some of us just want to put the disc in the pc and start playing. I've been at it for an hour now and still no game.
So instead I hit uninstall (which took all of 3 seconds), will be taking the game back tomorrow, and will be avoiding any and all games made by Ubisoft in the future.
Thanks for nothing:mad:
PS, I know a lot of you tech heads out there are going to have a go at me because it took me so long to install the game, and because I had such trouble. Feel free, I won't be logging on here ever again, and that is not the point. The point is games are supposed to be fun and EASILY accessible to everyone, not just computer nerds. I've been playing games my whoe life and have never had such trouble loading a game as I have with this one. I say again Ubisoft sux.

YazX_
06-24-2013, 01:03 AM
ok chill, you only need to create an account once in a life time, then whenever you buy any Ubisoft game, you can login back with the same account and activate your product. the game will be bound to your account and you can download it as much as you want if you lost game Disc.

it would be alot easier for you if you just posted the exact problem in couple of lines so we can solve it for you instead of this. if you changed your mind and checked this thread again, post your problem.

Kawatta-kun
06-24-2013, 01:11 PM
(...) but some of us just want to put the disc in the pc and start playing. I've been at it for an hour now and still no game. (...)

Go buy it for consoles then?
Oh wait, even there you need registration I guess. It's once in a lifetime, and ubisoft isn't the only one. Welcome to the present day (it sucks, I know), but it isn't that dramatic lol.

medavroog
06-24-2013, 08:45 PM
...Welcome to the present day...

So...he did not even finish the install?...seriously.

Anykeyer
06-25-2013, 07:19 AM
This is a big game, so its natural that it takes time to install. Most PC games today require you to register somewhere, Im pretty sure Uplay account is listed in system requirements, so retailer has legitimate reason to decline return.

Nightfall1967
07-01-2013, 06:01 PM
I like Ubisoft they make really good games. I have two on my list that I'm excited about and both look like a lot of fun Watch Dogs and Assassin Creed 4 : Black Flag. I like the games with older style of ships and a chance to sail around in the sea and board other ships and become a pirate or outlaw. And I like the watchdog game for its creative idea in high tech and hacking concept in everyday events on a global scale. Both game look fun and offer hours of game pay and a chance to play a creative game. I'm buying both for my PC

Locopells
07-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Let me get this straight. He installs and updates the game, but refuses to do the two minute registration required for a Uplay passport? Then undoes his work of the last hour, then goes and creates a forum account to complain about it - AN ACCOUNT WHICH CAN BE USED TO ACCESS UPLAY!?

Anykeyer
07-03-2013, 07:40 AM
You got it right :D

Mr BAR ST3WARD
07-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Go buy it for consoles then?
Oh wait, even there you need registration I guess. It's once in a lifetime, and ubisoft isn't the only one. Welcome to the present day (it sucks, I know), but it isn't that dramatic lol.

No it aint that dramatic until ubiwank gets hacked o wait a minute

Moose.Qc
07-06-2013, 01:50 PM
quote: I won't be logging on here ever again...

Good byby troll. The game runs fine and it's actually too easy IMO. If your unable to press E and click on the mouse, then you are retarted IMO lol

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Locking this up.