PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] uPlay refund? Ubisoft contact?

JonathanRung
06-22-2013, 11:42 PM
Hello,

I posted my question to ubisoft's customer service form and got a ticket, but I suspect my issue may be time sensitive.

I purchased Crysis 3 on uPlay. My internet connection is hit or miss, and today it is a HUGE miss; it will take over a day to download.

I found a local store that sells Crysis 3 (and it's the same $39.99 price). I want to refund Crysis 3 from uPlay, and then go buy it at the store. I don't want to buy it twice.

Does anyone know how to refund a downloading game? Or does anyone know how to contact ubisoft?

Thanks! I have little free time, and really wanted to play it this weekend.

JonathanRung
06-22-2013, 11:50 PM
OK, nevermind - I just contacted EA, and they said that the game disc is just a CD key, a link to the download, and a copy of origin, so buying the game wouldn't help.

Anyone have any tips for speeding this up (besides the obvious)? Like, if I go somewhere with fast wifi, could I download a copy from somewhere and then copy it to my home computer in the uplay downloads directory?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-23-2013, 05:44 PM
Hi, sorry to hear you are finding the download slow.

I suggest contacting Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

belarm2
10-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Hi, sorry to hear you are finding the download slow.

I suggest contacting Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Why would you suggest contacting technical support for something you know they won't resolve?

Ubisoft doesn't issue refunds. They already have your money, why would they want to appease you now?