PDA

View Full Version : mute the singing

Ravens Klaws
06-22-2013, 08:25 PM
deleted as its been cleared up by LE-Larissa.
all im going to say is that when i come across the tavern that plays that horrible music, im either quickly hitting mute or leaving.
doesn't matter who sings it the lyrics themselves are rubbish and lazily written.

narupley
06-23-2013, 02:52 AM
Oh my... this is the first time you haven't used :cool: in your thread title.

GrayFace_wog
06-23-2013, 12:42 PM
I also can't imagine such songs having a place anywhere in an M&M game. To even think these songs could be in soundtrack for areas is way too ridiculous, but what then? A strange bard's quest?
As for soundtrack, Might&Magic can't be Might&Magic without Rob&Paul music (unless you employ authors of music from earlier games for example :D).

Ravens Klaws
06-23-2013, 01:52 PM
mm i know, but that music is so terrible i couldn't bring myself to use the cool face, so i used the constipated(angry)face to suit the topic.
i

Melnorme1984
06-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Uh, I'm pretty sure these songs are meant to be played in a tavern in the game.

Ravens Klaws
06-23-2013, 09:17 PM
unfortently i don't know.
theres no info as to where these are supposed to be used.

Sir_Ironfist
06-24-2013, 09:12 AM
It would be nice to listen this while playing Acromage. :p
Those songs are only demos, so I believe they will sound much better when the game is ready. In Skyrim it was very nice to listen to a bard in taverns.

Is Paul Anthony Romero not the composer of MMX soundtrack? That would be a pity.

LE-Larissa
06-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi all,

Thanks for opening up this additional discussion about the current music vote (https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.com/opendev/vote/view/51c4202de754b6010e000018). Here is some quick info, as I think that you have not seen it on the blog:

This vote is not about the overall soundtrack or for music that you listen to within the "outdoor areas", but the chosen song will be unique and will be played as background music within some tavern.

So Melnorme1984 was right with his comment:

Uh, I'm pretty sure these songs are meant to be played in a tavern in the game.

Our Creative Designer, Julien (Marzhin93), also wrote a comment on the blog last week Thursday and therein he gave some more detailed info (some has also been added to the actual voting text).

@ all: Please keep in mind that those songs are just work in progress demos recorded by the songwriter at home, so that you guys can vote, before the final one is actually produced. So the one you'll choose will be re-recorded by actual professional singers and musicians before it is incorporated to some tavern in the game.

Hope that helps!

Anna (LE-Larissa)

WTFisthisubi
06-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Can we hope for the involvement of King, Baca and Romero?

narupley
06-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Can we hope for the involvement of King, Baca and Romero?

Short answer: No.

WTFisthisubi
06-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Short answer: No.

How about a slightly longer answer? Like "yes"? That would be a better answer.

Mantra49
08-20-2013, 08:16 AM
I just want the coughing; sneezing and whistling to stop. Seriously, stop it.

I'm spending tons of time in the shops because I can't compare items easily, and the above noises slowly drive me crazy.