PDA

View Full Version : Black chest edition

lothario-da-be
06-22-2013, 05:08 PM
I just pre-ordered the black chest edition, and when i payed there were 3 things
- the BC edition. 140 euro
- the watch map. free
- something in dutch that was probably translated wrong that i didn't understand. 10 euro

Can someone say what the last thing is please, thanks in advance.

montagemik
06-22-2013, 05:39 PM
I just pre-ordered the black chest edition, and when i payed there were 3 things
- the BC edition. 140 euro
- the watch map. free
- something in dutch that was probably translated wrong that i didn't understand. 10 euro

Can someone say what the last thing is please, thanks in advance.

Maybe if you 'copy/paste' the dutch section - somebody will understand Dutch & translate it for you.

(DLC Pre-order codes/content / shipping charges perhaps )

True_Assassin92
06-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Maybe if you 'copy/paste' the dutch section - somebody will understand Dutch & translate it for you.

Ya he should :p

lothario-da-be
06-22-2013, 06:47 PM

it wasn't one of those things, and i can't go watch it again because then i have to buy it again. I have already bought from ubishop and it never appeared before. But someone who bought the BC edition could know it.

montagemik
06-22-2013, 09:27 PM
it wasn't one of those things, and i can't go watch it again because then i have to buy it again. I have already bought from ubishop and it never appeared before. But someone who bought the BC edition could know it.

Someone who bought the BC edition might have already suggested what it could be - But my messages weren't in DUTCH. :rolleyes:

lothario-da-be
06-22-2013, 09:28 PM
someone who bought the bc edition might have already suggested what it could be - but my messages weren't in dutch. :rolleyes:
mind = blown

lothario-da-be
06-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Someone who bought the BC edition might have already suggested what it could be - But my messages weren't in DUTCH. :rolleyes:
You bough the BC edition and didn't got a 10 pounds ish thing?

montagemik
06-23-2013, 01:36 AM
You bough the BC edition and didn't got a 10 pounds ish thing?

""Product Name: Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ - The Black Chest Edition
Platform: PlayStation 4 (Pre-Ordered)
pre-ordered release date: Fri Nov 01 00:00:00 CDT 2013
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: £93.33"

"Product Name: Deposit for Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ pre-order (Bonus: Treasure map and exclusive access to The Watch!)
Platform: Miscellaneous Item
Amount: £6.66"

(You should receive a physical parchment map & DVD case with 'The Watch' activation & DLC code in the mail)

lothario-da-be
06-23-2013, 02:04 PM
The word was "aanbetaling" when i translate it with google translater it says "payment", so i still don't know for what i paid. I think its a " voorschot" can anyone who speaks dutch confirm or deny this?

freddie_1897
06-23-2013, 06:07 PM
bump this one, and that's two spam threads on the second page.

lothario-da-be
06-23-2013, 08:32 PM
bump this one, and that's two spam threads on the second page.
Okay

montagemik
06-23-2013, 09:56 PM
The word was "aanbetaling" when i translate it with google translater it says "payment", so i still don't know for what i paid. I think its a " voorschot" can anyone who speaks dutch confirm or deny this?

I Honestly have no clue what any of that Dutch means - But your 10 pounds/euros thing is probably a generic portion of the BC edition total cost - assigned to the physical map sent to you via the mail. (£6.66 in UK )

"Product Name: Deposit for Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ Pre-order (Bonus: Treasure map and exclusive access to The Watch!)
Platform: Miscellaneous Item
Amount: £6.66"

(You should receive a physical parchment map & DVD case with 'The Watch' activation & DLC code in the mail)