PDA

View Full Version : Belias Rush

Xelnagal
06-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Deck can be found here:

http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/5859/

Pretty straight forward: Get creatures out, use town Portal and Soulreaver to clean the path for the creatures. It is not important to rush to 3 might. You have enough 2 Mana Creatures and often it is better to level magic to 2. Dispel is always good against stone shield and the new spells that are a pain in the ***. If you do not need dispel you can dump it to get one damage to your opponent. There were often situations were I had 5 mana and used Month of the dancing flames for that little piece of extra damage. Altar of Destruction can be used to finish off the OP or get some damage through an altar of shadows. I basically just play Weakness because it is good against Dark Assassin and other rush decks. The Void Wraith have a hard time against Nergal. Nergal is a hard matchup anyway, but which deck has an easy Matchup vs Nergal ?

Kal-Azaar could be also viable as a hero, but I have not tested him yet. Furthermore he would have more problems to get damage through against control decks.

Tell me what you think of my deck.

PS: I am at >1100 Elo at the moment.

Dubkid
06-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Weakness is bad, shadow image could be nice.