PDA

View Full Version : Typhoon or Tempest



Jagdflieger_und_Gruppe
07-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Elem: i want to thank you for the information. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
But does anyone knows when one of these aeroplanes will be finished? I'm looking forward to it.
It would be great if one of these aeroplanes would be in the next upgrade of AEP..2.02? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Greets!

Jagdflieger_und_Gruppe
07-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Elem: i want to thank you for the information. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
But does anyone knows when one of these aeroplanes will be finished? I'm looking forward to it.
It would be great if one of these aeroplanes would be in the next upgrade of AEP..2.02? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Greets!

MEGILE
07-20-2004, 09:30 AM
I haven't got a clue when they'll be released, but like you I can't wait!!! same for Spit XIV too http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

http://www.5thairforce.com/e107_files/public/p51lightj.jpg

Jagdflieger_und_Gruppe
07-20-2004, 10:40 AM
Hey Megile.
The spitfire XIV is a great aircraft! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
It can reach 427 mph!....Faster than a p 51.
It would be nice to have it too in the collection..
The sound would be great, whit that big giffon engine and 5 bladed prop!

MEGILE
07-20-2004, 10:57 AM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Some nice new contenders to the 1944 Luft-boys

http://www.5thairforce.com/e107_files/public/p51lightj.jpg

DIRTY-MAC
07-20-2004, 12:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jagdflieger_und_Gruppe:
Hey Megile.
The spitfire XIV is a great aircraft! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
It can reach 427 mph!....Faster than a p 51.
It would be nice to have it too in the collection..
The sound would be great, whit that big giffon engine and 5 bladed prop!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"427mph" Well thats up high....around 7000m
But nothing will compete with the Tempest down low, it will outrun every prop fighter in this game.

MEGILE
07-20-2004, 01:11 PM
Exactly Mac, that is why they compliment eachother so well.... Tempests low and Spitfires high.. BOOYAH!

http://www.5thairforce.com/e107_files/public/p51lightj.jpg

Montgomery Python
07-20-2004, 02:02 PM
I have a feeling the Typhoon/Tempest won't make it into 2.04, but I'd be expecting them in the one after... I think there was still a little work to be done on the cockpit.

VW-IceFire
07-20-2004, 02:09 PM
Well the status here.

Typhoon external is completed and finished and submitted to Oleg already. This is according to Harti who he (and another) started and then finished the Typhoon project.

It needs a cockpit. Which relies on the Tempest's.

The Tempest is looking fantastic...and if the pictures Hammered posted are any indication its well along. So is the cockpit. If the Tempest cockpit is finished in time...it can be modified with the necessary changes to make it a late war Typhoon which is what Harti built (late war, IB, with bubble canopy and four blade prop).

Cross your fingers http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/tmv-sig1.jpg
RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

biggs222
07-20-2004, 02:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Megile:
Exactly Mac, that is why they compliment eachother so well.... Tempests low and Spitfires high.. BOOYAH!

http://www.5thairforce.com/e107_files/public/p51lightj.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spitfire mkXIV did 357 mph @ Sealevel. thats pretty damn fast if u ask me.

Red_Storm
07-20-2004, 05:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Megile:
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Some nice new contenders to the 1944 Luft-boys

http://www.5thairforce.com/e107_files/public/p51lightj.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Other than the Yak-3, Yak-9, La-5FN, La-7, Spitfire Mk.IXe and P-51 you mean? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

---
http://www.albumsnaps.com/viewPhoto.php?id=42993

Jagdflieger_und_Gruppe
07-21-2004, 05:38 AM
It would be nice if everything is finished in time.
Sorry for the incorrect files...the spitfire xive could fly 721 km/h on 7925 meters high.
Pretty damn fast for that time.
If both aeroplanes are finished in time, it will be a mavelous combination in the sky.
Only a me 262 can have them for breakfast!

DarthBane_
07-21-2004, 08:35 AM
Not interrested in any of mensioned, now where is do335?

VW-IceFire
07-21-2004, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jagdflieger_und_Gruppe:
It would be nice if everything is finished in time.
Sorry for the incorrect files...the spitfire xive could fly 721 km/h on 7925 meters high.
Pretty damn fast for that time.
If both aeroplanes are finished in time, it will be a mavelous combination in the sky.
Only a me 262 can have them for breakfast!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, the FW190D-9 and the Bf 109K-4 were quite feared by the RAF and the XIV and the Tempest V were their counterparts. The Me-262 was a cut above those even http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Quite a healthy respect.

Also, the Do-335 is right here:
http://www.netwings.org/dcforum/DCForumID43/1108.html

Not likely to be flyable but possibilities always exist.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/tmv-sig1.jpg
RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"