PDA

View Full Version : AC3 - Encyclopaedia of the common man and 100% Sync

The Joker xI
06-17-2013, 04:45 PM
I have loved each Assassin's game that has come out! But I seriously think they have ****ed up AC3 with stupid ****ing achievements and 100% syncs! I know you could say don't get the achievements but whats the point in having them if you don't get them!
I finally have the Completionist achievement after many hours of replaying the same missions over and over and over! Now Im stuck with the lumberers who only seem to smoke, eat, sleep, fish or do the two same activities over and over! I've uninstalled the update, reinstalled it but nothing! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

My only hope is that they learn from this and don't **** up Black Flag! Because out of them all this is the one I'm most excited about! I mean you get to be a pirate! I just hope they don't have any stupid tedious achievements!

ladyleonhart
06-17-2013, 07:38 PM
Now Im stuck with the lumberers who only seem to smoke, eat, sleep, fish or do the two same activities over and over! I've uninstalled the update, reinstalled it but nothing! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Hi :) I have completed the 'Encyclopedia of the Common Man' achievement and have 100% synchronization, but I played it on PS3. It should be the same though, right...?

If so, I had the same trouble with the lumberers too! 0_o It drove me crazy...

One thing I can tell you about the lumberers is that one of the lumberers' activities is actually one of their wives churning butter. Does that help...?

https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com/us/ps/ac3/profile/view-templarcard/img/f300b7e30b85a2d5434268887d13185f.png

Locopells
06-18-2013, 12:39 PM
Bear in mind that delivering wood to another homesteader's plot also counts.