PDA

View Full Version : Our characters, how much can we customize!?

Paranimal
06-17-2013, 07:29 AM
I'm sure it's been posted already but... How much can we customize our character? Can we make it in our likeness? Can we have the kinect or playstation eye scan us in? I'm also wondering if we can change our characters clothing if stumble into a clothing store, or even put on an NYPD uniform we find that be pretty cool... It also be nice if we stumbled into an armory for the swat team and we put on vest which improves our damage we can take, or maybe even different levels of vest with trauma plates that make u more resistant to bullets... I'd like to see a lot of that.. What do u guys think?

PavorNocturnuss
06-17-2013, 07:49 AM
Some discussion on it here:http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/774966-Character-Customization

Still hoping that there are a ton of clothing options. I sure there will be decent facial customizations. I'd be nice if we could change our clothing in game, so if we get tired of our look we can swap out for something different.

TheToxicAgent
03-14-2017, 04:10 PM
I'm sure it's been posted already but... How much can we customize our character? Can we make it in our likeness? Can we have the kinect or playstation eye scan us in? I'm also wondering if we can change our characters clothing if stumble into a clothing store, or even put on an NYPD uniform we find that be pretty cool... It also be nice if we stumbled into an armory for the swat team and we put on vest which improves our damage we can take, or maybe even different levels of vest with trauma plates that make u more resistant to bullets... I'd like to see a lot of that.. What do u guys think?

Minimal customization.

mckrackin5324
03-14-2017, 04:15 PM
Minimal customization.

Seriously? 2013

resynch1959
03-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Seriously? 2013

I just noticed on the main page there's a bunch of them from 2013. Me thinks the mods are asleep at the wheel....

mckrackin5324
03-14-2017, 04:30 PM
I just noticed on the main page there's a bunch of them from 2013. Me thinks the mods are asleep at the wheel....

Toxic is bumping the hell out of them