PDA

View Full Version : June 16th - Server Issues

Vorbann
06-16-2013, 05:47 PM
Hello,

Due to server problems during the night of Saturday 15th of June to Sunday 16th of June, serveral issues have appeared that force us to put the game into maintenance until we can further investigate them.

Therefore, we put the game in pause on Sunday 16th of June at 16:40 UTC.
The game will reopen on Monday 17th of June at 16:40 UTC.

There will be a timeshift of 24 hours of actions, maintenance, traderoute, score computation, round duration, etc...

We apologize for the inconvenience.

MMHK Team

Vorbann
06-17-2013, 05:52 PM
Hello,

The servers are reopened.

Vorbann

kees_m
06-17-2013, 05:55 PM
sorry, reviewed, see next.

kees_m
06-17-2013, 06:00 PM
OK, things can happen, but I would appreciate it if you do what you say, and that is: halt everything 24 hours and reopen at the time mentioned.
I am here, 5 minutes after restart and 1 of my towns is attacked where there was no sign of that when we lost connection. According to the mail I received about the attack, you reopend at least 20 minutes before 16.40. Which is most likely just enough to prevent me being there in time.

But nevertheless, thank you for repairing it.

Vorbann
06-17-2013, 06:07 PM
Hello,

Please make a ticket to be compensated for your losses, we'll answer them urgently tomorrow during the day.

Vorbann

TOPMO3ABP
06-17-2013, 06:21 PM
BTW, there wasn't that Time Shift (all things just continued as it were before that pause on Sunday), but I'm happy with it (as I don't want to clear all those vestiges again and to do some other things). But it was fun to get one more Asha's Gift. Also a least one person still says that some PvE world (probably Russian) is still unavailable...

Vorbann
06-17-2013, 06:56 PM
A timeshift is not a rollback.
A timeshift for us is just a pause of the game for fixed duration (multiple of 24 hours).
So if everything continues as it were before that pause on Sunday, it's good!

A rollback is much harder and has much more impact on you, as far as I remember we never did any...

If pve worlds are unvavailable, it may be because of the known bug when a rift is attacking a grail city. We'll try to hotfix it tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

Vorbann

kees_m
06-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Thank you for the offer. :-) But I already have moved my (to small) army away from that city, so no army losses. I suppose they will attack some mines and that's it. I have made much more expensive mistakes myself, no need to make a ticket for just some resources.

But this was a new rift yesterday and the threat for that town was - according to my memory - then 6 skulls. Now it is 8 skulls, so it might be possible that the growing of aggro was not halted.

Thorsson64
06-19-2013, 12:55 AM
No chance to get ticket in before servers are down again. How long will this keep going on?

D4ene
06-19-2013, 08:45 AM
Hello Players,

Following a storm, a power outage affected our data center last night. Our servers were shut down.
We are currently working to reestablish power, so the game can come online again.

With kind regards
[GM] D4ene