PDA

View Full Version : Any new AC4 footage?

Wolfmeister1010
06-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Has anybody seen any new footage lately or heard of when some new footage will be released? Already seen the Havana and jungle clips as well.

MadJC1986
06-15-2013, 11:15 PM
As far as I know there is the demo, the havana gameplay, then there is a very short naval gameplay video and there is that frontier/ temple gameplay.
But I am not sure what you mean by jungle clips.
I'd say that we can expect some new videos at the gamescom.

Wolfmeister1010
06-15-2013, 11:21 PM
As far as I know there is the demo, the havana gameplay, then there is a very short naval gameplay video and there is that frontier/ temple gameplay.
But I am not sure what you mean by jungle clips.
I'd say that we can expect some new videos at the gamescom.

By the jungle gameplay I mean the temple one yeah. When is gamescom

Escappa
06-15-2013, 11:23 PM
By the jungle gameplay I mean the temple one yeah. When is gamescom

August 21 to 25

deskp
06-15-2013, 11:40 PM
I woud assume a narrated extended gameplay bit will be released online later. Similar to how they did the boston demo last year.

Wolfmeister1010
06-16-2013, 04:30 AM
I woud assume a narrated extended gameplay bit will be released online later. Similar to how they did the boston demo last year.

Yeah and that vid was released on July 13 so maybe in a month we will get something new. If I had to pick anything for the, to show, I would want them to pick either some Havana gameplay with stealth, or some naval to island seamless exploration stuff. I want to see the improved enemy AI, the random encounters on land and sea like they promised, and an example of unscripted naval boarding (the e3 demo boarding was obviously scripted.). After they show us those things, I might feel a bit better.