PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny's Abilities Added to Main Campaign = Better Replay Value

Bad213Boy
06-15-2013, 10:07 PM
I love the new abilities. I just wish you Ubisoft would have included them in the original campaign. I wouldn't even mind not being able to get those abilities until after Tyranny of Washington was completed. At least then they're more incentive for replaying this game. I would give anything to be able to use those abilities during the main campaign.

medavroog
06-16-2013, 12:46 AM
I love the new abilities. I just wish you Ubisoft would have included them in the original campaign. I wouldn't even mind not being able to get those abilities until after Tyranny of Washington was completed. At least then they're more incentive for replaying this game. I would give anything to be able to use those abilities during the main campaign.

It is a nice idea there you have but, to do so the main campaign will need a lot to reworks...more so, for the Eagle and Bear abilities. As mere DLCs, it is not cost-effective for Ubisoft to rework the entire main campaign...after all, the DLCs are sold too cheap to cover the payments of people who are needed to rework the said main campaign. However, on the other hand, it is more than possible for Ubisoft to offer the players the Wolf Garment from the DLCs into the Main Campaign.