PDA

View Full Version : Leave Your Random and Baseless Speculation Here.

Shahkulu101
06-15-2013, 08:54 PM
I shall get us going:
--Adewale is Achilles' father.
--We will play as Aveline(seperate from the exclusives) and Connor in addition to Edward.
--Benjamin Hornigold has an irrational sexual attraction to gold.

I-Like-Pie45
06-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Edward Kenway has breast cancer and enjoys abusing Jenny when he's drunk. The breast cancer is what actually kills him in Forsaken.

Connor gets to meet Sigmund Freud who explains to him the Oedipus Complex and the confused Connor mistakes this as an insult to his mother and father's memory so he kills Freud

It turns out that Ezio is actually gay and he abandons Sofia then contracts AIDs while living with da Vinci

Altair invents bacon cheeseburgers and is forever scorned by his Muslim and Jew brethren for it

montagemik
06-15-2013, 09:16 PM
We see or play as Connor at some point in the game .

Shahkulu101
06-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Edward Kenway has breast cancer and enjoys abusing Jenny when he's drunk. The breast cancer is what actually kills him in Forsaken.

Connor gets to meet Sigmund Freud who explains to him the Oedipus Complex and the confused Connor mistakes this as an insult to his mother and father's memory so he kills Freud

It turns out that Ezio is actually gay and he abandons Sofia then contracts AIDs while living with da Vinci

Altair invents bacon cheeseburgers and is forever scorned by his Muslim and Jew brethren for it

Thy soul hath been deeply cut akin to bosom of liza melaney.

silvermercy
06-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Edward and Blackbeard (Edward Thatch) braid each other's hair in their free time.
Edward kills Edward Thatch after a drunk argument on who has the best first name... O_o

itsamea-mario
06-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Edward is secretly lord of the dance and hold extravagant masquerade balls.

Shahkulu101
06-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Edward and Blackbeard (Edward Thatch) braid each other's hair in their free time.
Edward kills Edward Thatch after a drunk argument on who has the best first name... O_o

Mind=blown. You really must get your talents noticed, never before have I come across such unique and innovative writing standards such as yours..
Stay strong, Silvermercy. The rat race has only just begun.

I-Like-Pie45
06-15-2013, 09:29 PM

So Ed and Blackbeard are actually girls in fake facial hair and drag?

silvermercy
06-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Mind=blown. You really must get your talents noticed, never before have I come across such unique and innovative writing standards such as yourself.
Stay strong, Silvermercy. The rat race has only just begun.
I really appreciate your support in this immensely difficult struggle!!!

silvermercy
06-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Anything is possible! Or they are just... drunk. xD

Shahkulu101
06-15-2013, 09:33 PM

Yes. Don't you see? This game will buck the trend of mainstream gaming. No more straight white male protagonists. AC4 will feature the first ever lesbian relationship, that of Edward and Blackbeard.

Sigv4rd
06-16-2013, 03:32 AM
:D
-Juno has created a cult of hackers utilizing brainwashed people as hacking minions to slowly take over the world through technology.
-We will be introduced to the modern descendant of Shao Jun and in the next game will play as her (this is less speculation and more my hopes for the future)
-The next 50 games will star different children of Edward who spends the entirety of Black Flag sailing around the world spreading his first-civ DNA.
-Abstergo has been secretly cloning using Desmond's DNA to re-create all of his ancestors in the modern day.
-Zombies... That is all :P
-Edward will craft a diamond cutlass.
-The main villain will be named Khan and will indirectly kill Blackbeard prompting Edward to yell KHAAAAAN!
-Hints towards the next game will be subtly dropped once every sequence.
-Ambient music will be present but a bug will make it turn into Dubstep whenever Edward enters high profile and smooth jazz when he is sneaking.
-Vidic is back... but as a cyborg.
-Generic Guard #5946 is back... but as a cyborg.
-Lucy is back... but as a cyborg.
-Desmond is back... but as a cyborg.
-Daniel is back... but as a cyborg.
-Clay is back... but as a cyborg.
-Shaun is back... and is in a relationship Rebecca.
-And Duccio is still dead.
I'm 99.99% sure that this info is true.

roostersrule2
06-16-2013, 03:34 AM
Batman will feature, he will be known in this game as The Jackdaw.

silvermercy
06-16-2013, 03:38 AM
-The next 50 games will star different children of Edward who spends the entirety of Black Flag sailing around the world spreading his first-civ DNA.
Seems legit.

Jexx21
06-16-2013, 04:49 AM

I read the one about Connor meeting freud in a fanfiction once. it was really weird.

I-Like-Pie45
06-16-2013, 05:44 AM
I read the one about Connor meeting freud in a fanfiction once. it was really weird.

I know, because I wrote that fanfic, all twenty chapters and counting of it.

Jexx21
06-16-2013, 05:49 AM
yea, I only read up to the point where connor died or something.

Assassin_M
06-16-2013, 06:07 AM
Edward will be a better character than Connor

Ureh
06-16-2013, 06:15 AM
Enemies will be able to swim and there'll be underwater combat.

Edward will be able to slit himself to attract sharks.

There'll be a beaked variant of Edward's robes whether or not it'll have anything to do with story.

Blackbeard will betray Edward. Woodes Rogers will turn out to be your true ally.

Eagle Vision will be extremely useful.

The story of Edward's life till his death will be covered in one game and not three.

Shahkulu101
06-16-2013, 12:54 PM
Shaun will show up at one point or time.
Anyone know if the modern day cast, Shaun, Rebbeca etc. are returning? Has Darby or Ashraf mentioned something related to this? I know Desmond was dull but I loved Shaun and I'm sure I'm not alone.

ArabianFrost
06-16-2013, 01:15 PM

Better as in, more received by the Ezio fans, or better as in actually a character you, AssassinM out of all people,will like more than Connor?

ArabianFrost
06-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Enemies will be able to swim and there'll be underwater combat.

Edward will be able to slit himself to attract sharks.

There'll be a beaked variant of Edward's robes whether or not it'll have anything to do with story.

Blackbeard will betray Edward. Woodes Rogers will turn out to be your true ally.

Eagle Vision will be extremely useful.

The story of Edward's life till his death will be covered in one game and not three.
If you go through the wiki, you'd see that there is actually ubderwater combat but it's made to combat sea animals. Maybe there's one for guards, who knows.

Shahkulu101
06-16-2013, 07:53 PM
Throughout the story there will be various cutscenes featuring female nudity. However, there will not be any male nudity. As the credits roll though, the background will fade ever so slightly and when the credits end a picture of Edward bending over with his buttocks clearly on show is unveiled.

silvermercy
06-16-2013, 11:17 PM
Throughout the story there will be various cutscenes featuring female nudity. However, there will not be any male nudity. As the credits roll though, the background will fade ever so slightly and when the credits end a picture of Edward bending over with his buttocks clearly on show is unveiled.
Quite clearly a hint regarding the next piece of Eden location!!

(anyways, that would make my day/week/month! xD lol)

Assassin_M
06-16-2013, 11:27 PM
Better as in, more received by the Ezio fans, or better as in actually a character you, AssassinM out of all people,will like more than Connor?
Better as in not a carbon copy or rehash of neither Connor nor Ezio...

poptartz20
06-17-2013, 07:41 AM
This game will rival all the other games in the franchise, possibly being the best.

Underwater fights

Sex scenes...(Like GoW haha)

We get some mention of Haytham or his family back home

DLC will take place in London. Maybe his death.

Abstergo will be a mini open world place to fool around in

montagemik
06-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Edward discovers a Compass that leads him to whatever he wants to find . :rolleyes:

I-Like-Pie45
06-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Leave Connor and Haytham out of this.

They were never factored into the simulation.

Ureh
06-17-2013, 03:04 PM
DLC will take place in London. Maybe his death.

No. No... noooo.... NOOO! No more dlc shenanigans, Ubi!

silvermercy
06-17-2013, 03:08 PM
The DLC should be an alternate universe with all 3 Kenways together! Some hilarious scenes are just bound to ensue!

I-Like-Pie45
06-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Only if Connor is a girl and Edward proceeds to hit on her until Haytham informs him that Connor is his daughter so Edward commits suicide not out of shame for nearly doing tumblr with Connor but shame that Haytham has only slept with one women in his life

that's what you tumblrs would like rite?

silvermercy
06-17-2013, 03:17 PM
that's what you tumblrs would like rite?
No :| Not me at least.

poptartz20
06-17-2013, 08:51 PM
The DLC should be an alternate universe with all 3 Kenways together! Some hilarious scenes are just bound to ensue!

Omg... this. would have been awesome. Haha. They are each so different. From what it seems.

lothario-da-be
06-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Omg... this. would have been awesome. Haha. They are each so different. From what it seems.
It isn't a that bad idea actualy, it would make for some epic, hilarious and emotional scenes if done right.

Shahkulu101
06-17-2013, 08:55 PM

Yes please! And they should just make it flat out ridiculous!:) If they focused on the humor as a central theme it would be the best thing ever!
NEEEDDDD NOW...

silvermercy
06-17-2013, 08:59 PM
I know right!?!? Their clashing personalities would be ideal to be put together! That's why all those AU comedy fanfics/fanart where they interact with each other are so popular. xD It's a shame they haven't done it coz I can't think of a better personality mix! :cool: If those personalities were placed in a film or a sitcom it would be such a hit IMO... LOL

Yes please! And they should just make it flat out ridiculous!:) If they focused on the humor as a central theme it would be the best thing ever!
NEEEDDDD NOW...
:D The more ridiculous the better! haha!
For example, Edward and Connor taking the piss out of Haytham being a Templar! lol
Haytham looking older than Edward, Connor offering his grandpa a seat even though Edward still looks 25 or 30... etc...

Devs make that DLC happen!!! NOOOOOOOOWWW!!

poptartz20
06-17-2013, 09:07 PM
I know right!?!? Their clashing personalities would be ideal to be put together! That's why all those AU fanfics/fanart where they interact with each other are so popular. xD It's a shame they haven't done it coz I can't think of a better personality mix! :cool: If those personalities were placed in a film or a sitcom it would be such a hit IMO... LOL

Devs make that DLC happen!!! NOOWWW!!

Yes! I could see it now... The Kenways Edward being the Grandfather that always drops by whenever even though he's not really invited. (the pirate in him) He comes and adds a crazy dynamic to all their lives. Yet Connor is very close to him (the assassin tie) and he is constantly doing stupid things Edward. Haytham loves his father and admires him even though he is a constant pain and they disagree on several aspects (playing on the templar factor yet keeping forsaken roots). and Ziio I would assume would be the balance to all this or yet tries to keep balance.

I think my fangirl factor just hit the roof just now. Hahah. Wow.

silvermercy
06-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Yes! I could see it now... The Kenways Edward being the Grandfather that always drops by whenever even though he's not really invited. (the pirate in him) He comes and adds a crazy dynamic to all their lives. Yet Connor is very close to him (the assassin tie) and he is constantly doing stupid things Edward. Haytham loves his father and admires him even though he is a constant pain and they disagree on several aspects (playing on the templar factor yet keeping forsaken roots). and Ziio I would assume would be the balance to all this or yet tries to keep balance.

I think my fangirl factor just hit the roof just now. Hahah. Wow.
Ahhh.... that would be so awesome!

Same with my own fangirl factor! ahahaha! :D

Shahkulu101
06-17-2013, 09:14 PM
You should definitely make a thread, silvermercy. Include a poll as well. Ubisoft must be aware of this concept.

AidenPixxel
06-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Awesome idea...I mean after FarCry3 Blood Dragon and TOKW we can expect everything from Ubi.

silvermercy
06-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Awesome idea...I mean after FarCry3 Blood Dragon and TOKW we can expect everything from Ubi.
I'm glad so many people like it!! xD

You should definitely make a thread, silvermercy. Include a poll as well. Ubisoft must be aware of this concept.
Ubi must know yessssss!!!!
Ah, I haven't done polls before. *scuurred* lol But I should now! Does anyone want to take up to the task and make a poll? I'm out of the house and posting from my mobile now. lol

Sigv4rd
06-18-2013, 06:19 AM
-Black beard is secretly the Templar grand master, you can tell because he isn't wearing white! :o
-The next game will take place in the future and the Assassins and Templars will be Sith and Jedi.
-There will be a DLC set in an alternate universe where Altiar, Ezio, Connor, Desmond, Edward, Aveline, Nikolai, Cross, Ratohnhake:ton (from TOKW), and Haytham are all still alive and living in a condo together as part of a reality show orchestrated by Abstergo industries.
-The game will end with Edward going to alcoholics anonymous.
-Morgan Freeman is actually one of Those Who Came Before.
-Edward is actually Johny Depp's ancestor.
-We will be able to purchase and equip Haytham's Taco Hat!
-The next game will star a female protagonist.
-Aliens!
-Edward will have a pet cat who he will sleep in his quarters on the Jackdaw.
-Edward will get an outfit with a beaked hood at some point.
-Nudity/partial nudity will be present in some form.
-At the end of each sequence Edward will break dance.
-Whiskey bottles will be available as a weapon with Edward dual wielding bottles.
-Watch Dogs and/or Far Cry 3 will be somehow referenced.
-The song "Under Da Sea" will play when you first dive underwater
-Ziio will have a cameo...

I-Like-Pie45
06-18-2013, 06:32 AM
There's something else that you Tumblrs would love

Jenny is actually Haytham's mother

All you tumblrs would love that, wouldn't you?

roostersrule2
06-18-2013, 06:48 AM
-Morgan Freeman is actually one of Those Who Came Before.
YES, not only that but he narrates the game too and he and Liam Neeson rise up to kill Juno's boss, Nicholas Cage.

CountessSzilagy
06-18-2013, 06:55 AM
Connor is not the father of my baby.
Ezio is gay.
Altaïr started a cult.

CountessSzilagy
06-18-2013, 06:55 AM
There's something else that you Tumblrs would love

Jenny is actually Haytham's mother

All you tumblrs would love that, wouldn't you?

Been there; done that since Forsaken

Jexx21
06-18-2013, 03:15 PM
full sail mister faulkner!

I-Like-Pie45
06-19-2013, 05:21 AM
Been there; done that since Forsaken

You sicken me, to think that you Tumblrs were already giving Edward Kenway Borgia tastes in women.

But anyways... I think this is what will happen to Desmond in AC4.

As he dies from touching the Deus Ex Machina button in AC3, Juno tells Desmond that he can change the future, that he has the power to take it into his own hands. Desmond wonders about the past as she tells him this, and he realizes that in order to grasp his future, he must change the past. He realizes that he must beat them, the historical Assassins who stole the main character seat from him in the AC series. Desmond like finds out how to time travel and he now has infra-red robo eyesight. He begins his journey to wipe out all the fools who stole his main character seat in the previous game as well as take out Edward Kenway who will be the next stealer.

He first tries to teleport back in time to kill Ezio during Carnevale in Venice, but just as he materializes in Venice on a rooftop he is suddenly kicked off the rooftop into the dirty, disgusting cold waters below by Ezio who is riding the flying machine. He hears Shaun tell him that he has created a time paradox, that he shouldn't go around changing the future like that. Desmond doesn't listen and does another time-warp.

He materializes again at the end of AC: R where Deus Ex Machina Guy is about to throw Ahmet off a cliff. Desmond appears just in the nick of time to save Ahmet, who through Deus Ex Machina Guy's throwing motion, ends up locking lips and touching tongues with Desmond. Desmond throws up while Shaun yells that he's created another time paradox and should stop messing with the future.

Desmond warps back in time, to the time of AC1. He finds himself in a Masyaf cell as a wounded Altair limps past. He is about to kill Altair when suddenly someone turns the corner. It is Not Malik from the Games But Perversion of Malik made by Tumblrs. Since Desmond looks exactly like Altair in AC1, Malik mistakes him for such. "Altair, what are you doing here? I've been waiting for you in my room." He proceeds to grab Desmond's hidden blade and remarks "what a beautiful body you have." NMFTGBPOMMBT does Tumblr and another time paradox happens.

Since Desmond ran from NMFTGBPOMMBT when he time warped, he bursts into his destination (AC7) running. In a while field of flowers, Catwoman zips apart her suit to show Batman her scar from the operation when she gave birth to their daughter Helena in a middle of a bank bust gone wrong. Suddenly, Desmond bursts in and he stops mere inches from Catwoman's exposed skin. He's gazing at her out of confusion and curiosity and Catwoman slaps him in disgust and Batman breaks him over his knee in disgust so hard that it creates another time paradox.

Desmond timewarps and lands where he finds himself trapped in a punching bag with a dead Aveline from AC:L. Desmond is confused again but suddenly feels only pain as someone starts battering the bag. It is Connor, irate that almost everyone including his creators have abandoned him after Black Flag was announced. Connor also murdered Aveline, after receiving training from his new best friend, Patrick Bateman. As he breaks Desmond's neck, a time paradox happens.

Desmond warps into a chaotic runway. It turns out that he has landed in AC3, the sequence where Haytham and Ziio escape from the villainous Colonel Braddock is pursuing them in the mobile death tank Shagohad. Just as Desmond is about to be run over by Shagohad, it is knocked off its hinges by Haytham's RPG. Haytham notices Desmond and asks if he's alright. Desmond gets tossed Major Washington's revolver for protection. As Haytham and Ziio speed off, Desmond is tempted to kill Haytham with the revolver. He can't bring himself to do it, and he merely muses on how he has just met the legendary Haytham Kenway in person. Then Desmond is run over by a bunch of GRU redcoats and the Shagohod, with Braddock swearing that it isn't over yet.

At the ending of the Haytham sequences, Desmond is present at the ceremony where Haytham meets the President. Haytham is depressed because Ziio has abandoned him and he killed his mentor, The Boss aka Edward Kenway for nothing. The President proudly tells Haytham that as he has bested the Boss, he has been awarded the title of Big Boss. Desmond thinks that while he has failed to kill Big Boss, that doesn't mean he has given up on taking out his son.

At the end of Sequence 11, where Connor infiltrates Zanzibar Land to destroy Templar Gear and assassinate Haytham, Desmond intercepts and tries to assassinate Connor. As Connor escapes from him, Haytham shoots Desmond and proclaims that Connor is his for the taking. Desmond curses at his failure. "Big Boss! I knew I should've killed you!"

In his failure to change the future, Desmond is wiped from the timeline forever. The new main modern day protagonist of the AC series is revealed: Batman, another distant descendant of the Kenways.

Jexx21
06-19-2013, 05:40 AM
i like pie writes the wacky stuff

Shahkulu101
06-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Naval combat, surprisingly, will be badly received. Repetitiveness and clunky controls will be cited as the main factors.

montagemik
06-19-2013, 05:46 PM
100% sync will be Automatically awarded if you fail the simple objectives Twice. :p

Blackbeard strikes a deal with the Templars & betrays Edward - Edward kills him.

Megas_Doux
06-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Here I go!

Blackbeard: His death will cause Edward to focus more in the assassins and their goals, rather pirates and their "selfish", here and now larger than life attitude.
Charles Vane: An individual so anarchic and dangerous, that is a menace even to its own kind.
Benjamin Hornigold: Pirate turned templar.
Woodes Rogers: Main antagonist in the game.
Bermuda´s triangle: The TWCB place everyone will be looking for.
Edward/Aveline and Eve?: Whatever "she means", that will be the key to stop Juno.
Captain Charles Johnson: The mysterious author of the book http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_General_History_of_the_Pyrates, could be either Edward himself, or someone very close to him.

:P

raytrek79
06-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Warren and Prudence name their son Hunter, the head Assassin at Kingston Town Jamaica in Black Flag is named Hunter...coincidence? I think not.

I have heard some theories as to why Desmond, Altair and Ezio all have a similar scar on their face. Some have said the image of Desmond is projected onto his avatars, but then we see Ezio get his scar so it kind of rules that out. Also that they are genetically inclined to get it, but then Altair and Ezio are not related. I figure it is probably a coincidence, but then the way Minerva, Juno and Jupiter manipulate the timeline they may well have calculated it to be important for some reason.

potato180
06-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Arno is neither assassin nor templar but rather a mix, like hes working with both sides or something
or he is an assassin turned templar, indicated by black clothing and lack of eagle on hood, or he could be a templar turned assassin but protecting the templars because he has close connections with them

Shahkulu101
06-03-2014, 07:43 PM
I'm flattered that my thread from a year ago has been resurrected.

ze_topazio
06-03-2014, 11:48 PM
The entire AC franchise is actually just an elaborate promotion campaign to announced a certain game, at the very end of AC10, Desmond, who was alive after all and was in fact the grand master of the Templars, which in fact had stopped existing after WW2 and the current order was a fake created by Connor who had gone mad after 200 years of immortality and created the fake order to trick Charles Lee in to joining again, obviously Charles Lee had been dead for 200 years already, anyway, at the end of AC10 Desmond opens the door of the final temple and the image cuts to a video of Gabe Newell announcing Half Life 3.

JustPlainQuirky
06-04-2014, 12:11 AM
I agree that Arno isn't assassin or templar but a mixed breed. A new faction.

Locopells
06-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Warren and Prudence name their son Hunter, the head Assassin at Kingston Town Jamaica in Black Flag is named Hunter...coincidence? I think not.

Unless I'm missing something, the historical events of ACIV precede those of ACIII, so...

Epic necro, agreed, but we'll probably need it again, with E3 coming up - plus it's fun to see who was right (see the Blackbeard thing above, for example) last time around!

Sushiglutton
06-04-2014, 12:27 AM

Nailed it!

Megas_Doux
06-04-2014, 01:55 AM
Here I go!

Blackbeard: His death will cause Edward to focus more in the assassins and their goals, rather pirates and their "selfish", here and now larger than life attitude.
Charles Vane: An individual so anarchic and dangerous, that is a menace even to its own kind.
Benjamin Hornigold: Pirate turned templar.
Woodes Rogers: Main antagonist in the game.
Bermuda´s triangle: The TWCB place everyone will be looking for.
Edward/Aveline and Eve?: Whatever "she means", that will be the key to stop Juno.
Captain Charles Johnson: The mysterious author of the book http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_General_History_of_the_Pyrates, could be either Edward himself, or someone very close to him.

:P

I kinda nailed it in some of those! And up to this day, I still think the Observatory was boring.

raytrek79
06-04-2014, 02:15 AM

You're welcome, but I wanted to dig into the scar thing and although there are scar threads they are much older than this one.

Unless I'm missing something, the historical events of ACIV precede those of ACIII, so...

Yes, that's what I mean; not to say the Black Flag guy is their son, but more that they knew that Assassin in Kingston Town, maybe even related to him.

To go on a bit more about my scar theory; I don't think Connor has a scar but as I was playing today it seems he has a crack in his lip, which is probably just from the wind and lack of cherry chapstick, but if it is a scar it was probably from when Lee had him smashed in the face with the rifle butt when he was a kid. This brings me to the idea that they get their scars at the time they get dragged into the life; Connor was with Lee and Ezio was with Vieri (although this wasn't really the beginning for Ezio it began the family feud between the Auditore's and the De Pazzi, or at least esculated it). But as Altair and Desmond are actually born into the life, it would explain why it doesn't go into detail on their scars.

So to sum up I think the "gods" Juno, Minerva, Jupiter and the others manipulated things in order to make sure certain people get dragged into the life that is calculated by them to be needed, and somehow the lip scar has turned out to be a mark of their touch.

pacmanate
06-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Connor is actually a woman

JustPlainQuirky
06-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Connor converts to templar-ism
Arno is a mix of assassin and templar
Connor and Arno fight at one point
Arno gets his head cut off at the guillotine
Lots of likeable characters die at the guillotine for the sake of feels
Templar and Assassin unity disbanded after something goes wrong

I-Like-Pie45
06-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Assassin's Creed Unity ends with Desmond coming back to life and escaping into the real world where he confronts and assassinates Corey for killing him, then Darby for reducing him to a disembodied voiceover

He goes on an epic assassinating spree to destroy the video game industry for their crimes against him, culminating in an assault on E3 2015 but he is stopped in the nick of time by Patrice Desilets, who destroys Desmond for good in an epic zero-g skateboard battle on the moon.

Hans684
06-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Assassin's Creed Unity ends with Desmond coming back to life and escaping into the real world where he confronts and assassinates Corey for killing him, then Darby for reducing him to a disembodied voiceover

He goes on an epic assassinating spree to destroy the video game industry for their crimes against him, culminating in an assault on E3 2015 but he is stopped in the nick of time by Patrice Desilets, who destroys Desmond for good in an epic zero-g skateboard battle on the moon.

Game Of The Year material.

ArabianFrost
06-04-2014, 10:12 PM
I'm a bit late, but Connor loses his virginity.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-04-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm a bit late, but Connor loses his virginity.

Had to lol at this. It's bound to happen whether we see a sex scene or not :p

JustPlainQuirky
06-05-2014, 01:56 AM
lol oh yeah I also put my chips on Connor loses his virginity :rolleyes:

pacmanate
06-05-2014, 12:25 PM

My God... Why are you not writing these games?!

Gladiaattori1500
06-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Arno is gay and the main objective of the game is to steal a golden ***** from Edward Kenway

pacmanate
06-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Arno is gay and the main objective of the game is to steal a golden ***** from Edward Kenway

Interesting... pondering what the "*" mean...

I-Like-Pie45
06-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Ezio works at an Arby's

m4r-k7
06-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Connor steals a baguette off Arno
Arno gets mad and kills Connor
Arno then eats the baguette
The end

Damn, I sometimes surprise myself with the downright masterpiece of storyline material I come up with. See you guys at the game of the year show! xD

raytrek79
06-05-2014, 02:53 PM
This is a bit off topic but I'm playing 3 and Achilles says "You could pass for a Spaniard or Italian, so here is a nice Irish name for you..."

Gladiaattori1500
06-05-2014, 03:27 PM
interesting... Pondering what the "*" mean...

d i l d o

I-Like-Pie45
06-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Arnauld has an axilla fetish

RinoTheBouncer
06-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Connor and Aveline will be married and their child is Arno :P

I-Like-Pie45
06-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Arnauld looks too pure white for that to be a possibility

RinoTheBouncer
06-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Arnauld looks too pure white for that to be a possibility

LORÉAL does miracles, my friend :P

I-Like-Pie45
06-05-2014, 03:46 PM
It's all an Illuminati plot anyhow

RinoTheBouncer
06-05-2014, 03:47 PM
It's all an Illuminati plot anyhow

Of course... “The cross darkens the horizon”.

AherasSTRG
06-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Connor is still searching for Charles Lee and his search brings him to France.

I-Like-Pie45
06-05-2014, 04:13 PM
HAYTHAM IS MAFIA -/x

Shahkulu101
06-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Darby Mcdevitt is playing himself in the game, and is a modern day Templar Grandmaster overseeing 'our' progress in the animus.

Just imagine: "I tell the people I write these stories when this stuff is real history, and they believe me. And I reap the rewards muhahaha!"

Sushiglutton
06-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Darby Mcdevitt is playing himself in the game, and is a modern day Templar Grandmaster overseeing 'our' progress in the animus.

Just imagine: "I tell the people I write these stories when this stuff is real history, and they believe me. And I reap the rewards muhahaha!"

That's not baseless though. Everything Darby has said on twitter supports your theory!

Shahkulu101
06-05-2014, 05:18 PM
That's not baseless though. Everything Darby has said on twitter supports your theory!

Let's ask him!

I-Like-Pie45
06-05-2014, 05:19 PM
I think Connor will touch Jennifer's big toe

JustPlainQuirky
06-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Darby was Juno all along

Megas_Doux
06-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Lets write some TOTALLY random nonsense.

1 Our protagonist will be a well educated man, with good connections, although not a royal himself. On the other hand, his mentor may be.
2 He will join the Jacobin club, in which he will meet Robespierre, -becoming a close friends in the process- and probably the assassins.
3 The assassins will, albeit unknowingly, support the revolt against the monarchy, probably because there are some templars within the royalty.
4 However the suppressive ways of the jacobins and their "terror" will make them desist and realize who their true enemy is....
5 Robespierre will be "sure" a main antagonist, a common threat for Assassins and Templars alike thus giving context for the subtitle of the game.
6 He will be connected or even inspired by Juno.

Shahkulu101
06-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Megas__Doux your speculation in neither random nor baseless, you cheat. :p

I-Like-Pie45
06-05-2014, 11:28 PM
French Girl Assassin is the mother of both Arnauld and Connor's children, thus making Desmond a slight inbred when his mother and father mate

Ureh
06-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Juno is Arnaud's great great great great greeeeaaaat grandmother. He discovers the familial bond and decides to side with her. :D

I-Like-Pie45
06-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Desmond's waifu is Elika from PoP

every other month he gets a cookie and feeds it to a picture of her on his desktop