PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Black Flag some more leaked videos...

salman147
06-14-2013, 07:20 AM
Once you get to this site there are other links of AC BF(below the video window) showing Havanna and wanted modes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2GeYl-z5rFc

salman147
06-14-2013, 07:22 AM
The game has AC1 Health bar,poison blowpipes to drive them nuts etc.But the stealth is still horrible and AI is just the same as usual.

Assassin_M
06-14-2013, 07:31 AM
*5 seconds of AI* calls it same as usual..
*0 seconds of stealth* calls it horrible..

Me wants your abilities, oh and already posted

salman147
06-14-2013, 08:58 AM
*5 seconds of AI* calls it same as usual..
*0 seconds of stealth* calls it horrible..

Me wants your abilities, oh and already posted

What?I was talking about the E3 Demo.

salman147
06-14-2013, 09:19 AM
So,we can't kill with poison darts.And Havanna.How big do you think it is?

Assassin_M
06-14-2013, 09:23 AM
What?I was talking about the E3 Demo.
Demo AI is not representative of the final game, since it is tweaked for the demonstrator to literally never fail, as for stealth....no idea how it was horrible in the E3 demo

Assassin_M
06-14-2013, 09:24 AM
So,we can't kill with poison darts.
Yes we can, they flail around a bit then die, there are other darts that put them to sleep too...

Ureh
06-14-2013, 10:25 AM
Demo AI is not representative of the final game, since it is tweaked for the demonstrator to literally never fail, as for stealth....no idea how it was horrible in the E3 demo

Actually one of the demo vids showed the player botching up one of the assassinations. He tried to use a moving-high-profile assassination, but ended up missing and running by the guard instead. The guard didn't even react. :D

Assassin_M
06-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Actually one of the demo vids showed the player botching up one of the assassinations. He tried to use a moving-high-profile assassination, but ended up missing and running by the guard instead. The guard didn't even react. :D
I wanted to bring that up, but then he may ask for the video and quite honestly....i`m currently lazy

pacmanate
06-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Want to know some trivia? Did you guys know that poison darts are non lethal? But when you use them on a don't kill anyone mission you fail?

Mr_Shade
06-14-2013, 10:53 AM
indeed ;)

godmode, easy AI, unlimited ammo - all things commonly used to make sure the guy doesn't die.. ;)

montagemik
06-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Yes we can, they flail around a bit then die, there are other darts that put them to sleep too...

If they flop around & throw up before passing out /going to sleep - I'm gonna be rolling my eyes more than a little. :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
06-14-2013, 10:55 AM
If they flop around & throw up before passing out /going to sleep - I'm gonna be rolling my eyes more than a little. :rolleyes:
That`d be hilarious.....what about if they grunt? :P

Mr_Shade
06-14-2013, 10:58 AM
hmmm

Anywhooo

The normal 'E3' stage demo procedure - should have been seen on a few games already? - a lot of the shooting bang bang games, use god mode - BF4 / Killzone come to mind.. the player soaks up a lot of damage there, and the AI do sometimes stand about [killzone]

Assassin_M
06-14-2013, 11:00 AM
hmmm

Anywhooo

The normal 'E3' stage demo procedure - should have been seen on a few games already? - a lot of the shooting bang bang games, use god mode - BF4 / Killzone come to mind.. the player soaks up a lot of damage there, and the AI do sometimes stand about [killzone]
Shade....too advanced >_>

take it easy

pacmanate
06-14-2013, 11:08 AM
Y no 1 look at my trivia

montagemik
06-14-2013, 11:09 AM
That`d be hilarious.....what about if they grunt? :P

Then at least grunting wouldn't be a direct copy of another franchises feature - AC doesn't have too many unique abilities from the massive range the Assassin's have.

roostersrule2
06-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Y no 1 look at my triviaBecause you're a pleb.

Wolfmeister1010
06-14-2013, 12:29 PM
Shade....too advanced >_>

take it easy

Shut up M let Shade give us as much info as he wants!!!......by all means please continue Mr Shade

Assassin_M
06-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Shut up M let Shade give us as much info as he wants!!!......by all means please continue Mr Shade
:p

AdamPearce
06-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Oh no, we're back with the Animus 1.03. :(

Wolfmeister1010
06-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Oh no, we're back with the Animus 1.03. :(

What?

salman147
06-15-2013, 10:12 AM
What?

Yeah,what?
Never mind.How's the Animus interface going to look like this time in the game?

roostersrule2
06-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Yeah,what?
Never mind.How's the Animus interface going to look like this time in the game?Probably similar to the one in the leaked Havana demo.

salman147
06-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Probably similar to the one in the leaked Havana demo.

That demo was actually 40 minutes long!So, I hope we get more leaks or at least the full 40 minutes DEMO.
Wait..hey I didn't see any animus interface in that HAVANNA demo.Which interface are you talking about?

roostersrule2
06-15-2013, 10:27 AM
That demo was actually 40 minutes long!So, I hope we get more leaks or at least the full 40 minutes DEMO.I think we could get maybe 10mins of it for gamescom.

salman147
06-15-2013, 10:31 AM
I heard you can't crouch manually. Ashraf Ismail said that.But then in the E3 Demo,I saw Edward crouch in open land.How did he do that?Unless that was a serious glitch!

salman147
06-15-2013, 10:41 AM
I wonder who the Templars are this time.

lothario-da-be
06-15-2013, 10:46 AM
I think we could get maybe 10mins of it for gamescom.
When is that? I am kinda getting angry with these exclusive 30 minute Havana/ Temple demo's. I don't get why they don't want to make the big mass hyped.

roostersrule2
06-15-2013, 11:15 AM
When is that? I am kinda getting angry with these exclusive 30 minute Havana/ Temple demo's. I don't get why they don't want to make the big mass hyped.I think August.

Assassin_M
06-15-2013, 11:17 AM
I heard you can't crouch manually. Ashraf Ismail said that.But then in the E3 Demo,I saw Edward crouch in open land.How did he do that?Unless that was a serious glitch!
You remain crouched after exiting stalking zones by (speculation ahead) holding a button....letting it go probably gets you uncrouched..

lothario-da-be
06-15-2013, 12:28 PM
You remain crouched after exiting stalking zones by (speculation ahead) holding a button....letting it go probably gets you uncrouched..
That already fixes a lot. I hate it when you go a bit too far in a stalking zone Connor imediately stands up.

salman147
06-15-2013, 02:28 PM
That already fixes a lot. I hate it when you go a bit too far in a stalking zone Connor imediately stands up.

And how did he run with crouching stance?Is it possible with PC or only with the controller?

SixKeys
06-15-2013, 02:34 PM
When is that? I am kinda getting angry with these exclusive 30 minute Havana/ Temple demo's. I don't get why they don't want to make the big mass hyped.

Maybe because of what happened with AC3? Last year the press got to see an extended demo that was never made available to the public which supposedly showcased the random events we were going to witness in AC3, such as a lady dropping an apple and a random NPC reacting to that and running away with it. The press talked excitedly about cool features such as these and when the game finally came out, fans were obviously disappointed that none of what was promised was in the final game.

lothario-da-be
06-15-2013, 03:00 PM
And how did he run with crouching stance?Is it possible with PC or only with the controller?
What?

lothario-da-be
06-15-2013, 03:01 PM
Maybe because of what happened with AC3? Last year the press got to see an extended demo that was never made available to the public which supposedly showcased the random events we were going to witness in AC3, such as a lady dropping an apple and a random NPC reacting to that and running away with it. The press talked excitedly about cool features such as these and when the game finally came out, fans were obviously disappointed that none of what was promised was in the final game.
True, but when they show it to everyone, they would most likely try harder to keep it in the final game.

montagemik
06-15-2013, 03:07 PM
I wonder who the Templars are this time.

It's a fair assumption the Templars will be connected to 'the East India Trading Company' - They were the bad guys in POTC after all.
( & i doubt AC will invent anything more imaginative for 'it's' bad guys - Global trade routes control / eliminating Piracy , Sounds like something the Templars would have an interest in )

Azin-Morosa
06-15-2013, 03:19 PM
AC1 health bar... That means that we are again in Abstergo and with it... the stoneage Animus from the Templars. Great. :D

SixKeys
06-15-2013, 03:30 PM
True, but when they show it to everyone, they would most likely try harder to keep it in the final game.

Maybe, but if/when they were forced to cut stuff out that they had already shown, it would count as false advertising and be bad press for the company.

lothario-da-be
06-15-2013, 04:02 PM
Maybe, but if/when they were forced to cut stuff out that they had already shown, it would count as false advertising and be bad press for the company.
The sad things is, they have been doing false advertising since revelations and especialy ac3, so i am sure some things advertised won't be in the game.

deskp
06-15-2013, 07:50 PM
The sad things is, they have been doing false advertising since revelations and especialy ac3, so i am sure some things advertised won't be in the game.

Game development is dynamic, its not false advertising. Theres also the seperation btween what is an ad and whats just the game being reported on and so forth.

Its not they they said " buy ac3 it has canoes!"

pacmanate
06-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Game development is dynamic, its not false advertising. Theres also the seperation btween what is an ad and whats just the game being reported on and so forth.

Its not they they said " buy ac3 it has canoes!"

I bought AC3 for canoes :(

Farlander1991
06-15-2013, 08:19 PM
random events we were going to witness in AC3, such as a lady dropping an apple and a random NPC reacting to that and running away with it.

Didn't that happen in Haytham's first Boston mission where we arrive at the harbor and see the town for the first time? I mean, it was not random, but it was there.

montagemik
06-15-2013, 08:58 PM
I bought AC3 for canoes :(

The whole Connor's native background element was still vastly underused in my opinion, Annoys me a little that AC4 can't wait to ram the Pirate background in our face so much by comparison.
Almost as if they just wanted AC3 out of the way quickly & the Dev teams focus was firmly fixed on their own pirate themed game instead since AC-R .

Farlander1991
06-15-2013, 09:10 PM
The whole Connor's native background element was still vastly underused in my opinion, Annoys me a little that AC4 can't wait to ram the Pirate background in our face so much by comparison.

I think the underuse of Connor's background is more due to the fact that Ubi were very careful in getting everything as straight as possible and consulting with the natives and trying not to go stereotypical and trying to do their culture justice, and all that stuff, which is all great in my opinion, but on the other hand processes like that take up a lot of time.

While in AC4 you have pirates. Can't really offend anybody, much easier to get the right info (since more known to us) and, well, generally speaking the devs can allow themselves to not be as careful.

salman147
06-16-2013, 03:03 PM
A pirate-assassin based on piracy as the central theme.Ubisoft is drifting away from the core assassins creed formula.I hope this game becomes the most pirated game in history and Ubisoft will get a taste of piracy that they craved for so long.

Sushiglutton
06-16-2013, 03:07 PM
A pirate-assassin based on piracy as the central theme.Ubisoft is drifting away from the core assassins creed formula.I hope this game becomes the most pirated game in history and Ubisoft will get a taste of piracy that they craved for so long.

Eh no game, no matter how bad, deserves to get pirated. If you don't want it, don't buy it. You don't punish them extra by pirating the game. If you do want it, then pay for it like you would any other stuff.

Ubi are both being accussed of milking and at the same time not being tru to the core. It's a tough balancing act. From the start it's been clear that they can set the games in any era anywhere in the world. Clearly they need to adjust gameplay accordingly. I for one am very happy with the age of piracy and the new experiences it may hopefully bring.

roostersrule2
06-16-2013, 03:08 PM
A pirate-assassin based on piracy as the central theme.Ubisoft is drifting away from the core assassins creed formula.I hope this game becomes the most pirated game in history and Ubisoft will get a taste of piracy that they craved for so long.Oooooh that's harsh.

Shahkulu101
06-16-2013, 03:19 PM
I think the underuse of Connor's background is more due to the fact that Ubi were very careful in getting everything as straight as possible and consulting with the natives and trying not to go stereotypical and trying to do their culture justice, and all that stuff, which is all great in my opinion, but on the other hand processes like that take up a lot of time.

While in AC4 you have pirates. Can't really offend anybody, much easier to get the right info (since more known to us) and, well, generally speaking the devs can allow themselves to not be as careful.

Yep, I agree. Each game should of focused on th original hashashin and they could of had the exact same locations, the exact same gameplay and basically each game would remain the same. I mean god why the hell are they exploring an interesting period of history and making it their playground? That's not what these games are about...right?

Bloody reprobate.

salman147
06-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Oooooh that's harsh.

I was only kidding!

roostersrule2
06-16-2013, 03:38 PM
I was only kidding!So was I hahaha.

salman147
06-16-2013, 04:35 PM
So was I hahaha.

I was kidding that I was kidding! Hahaha!