PDA

View Full Version : "The Watch" details

ubidreamz
06-14-2013, 03:59 AM
Alright so I pre-ordered AC IV on May 24th from Gamestop in North America and I was wondering how to get into The Watch. I know this sounds stupid but I got some questions. Is it only for people in Europe or is North America in there? And if so, is the code on the actual map poster that I got or is it on the wrapping that it came in? I already looked on my receipt for something but did not find any code or anything. If someone could let me know that'd be fantastic cuz I am a sucker for anything Assassins, especially this one and want to be in the loop for everything that happens. Also, of topic, I would love if the Black Chest Edition was available in NA cuz I would gladly spend the money for that in a heart beat. Thanks everyone!

montagemik
06-14-2013, 05:45 AM
So far only selected European countries for 'The Watch' ( EMEA regions = Europe ) :o

Kit572
06-14-2013, 06:28 AM
Interesting... I wanted to get access to The Watch myself, but I had to preorder with credit card (Wouldn't accept paypal for some reason...) and didn't get a receit teling me the thing I needed to input.

Ureh
06-14-2013, 10:19 AM
I think they either email the code or send a physical map with a code printed on it. Not sure which they're doing at the moment. Might want to ask them asap.

Mr_Shade
06-14-2013, 10:24 AM
I think they either email the code or send a physical map with a code printed on it. Not sure which they're doing at the moment. Might want to ask them asap.
Depends on the retailer - some send a physical map - some digital.

Best advice is to contact the retailer - assuming it's one that offers the map /code.

As already posted - The Watch is only currently available in limited countries, based within the EMEA.

Kit572
06-18-2013, 06:40 AM

Depends on the retailer - some send a physical map - some digital.

Best advice is to contact the retailer - assuming it's one that offers the map /code.

As already posted - The Watch is only currently available in limited countries, based within the EMEA.

Right... Thanks guys, I'll check these out.

montagemik
06-18-2013, 02:26 PM
Right... Thanks guys, I'll check these out.

EB Games in Australia are offering a MAP & DLC content code with Buccaneer AC4 - Don't know if this gives access to 'The Watch' though.
https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-162012-Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag---Buccaneer-Edition-Placeholder-Price-PlayStation-4