PDA

View Full Version : So you screwed us multiplayer in AC3 (PC) any reason not to pirate AC4?

jango350
06-13-2013, 03:09 PM
Well , well, well. I always enjoyed the AC series very much, perhaps my favorite franchise ever. I like to play online mostly. Battllefield, CoD, MMO's and AC. But AC 3 (and every other AC mulitplayer) ran terrible online on the PC. Terrible match making, matching players oceans apart for terrible lag (when i live in the usa where there are plenty of players but no regional filters for quality game match making ) , that didn't help to gain more players playing multi.
Any reason if I know I can get away with it to not just pirate it? I love multiplayer and that is why I purchased a video card last year and ac3 at same time. But it ran terrible for most, so everyone quit and moved on to other games, and no new players tried this gem of a multiplayer game because it didn't work, and when it did , was very sub par. So my question for Ubi is this......... if none of your previous AC titles worked in multiplayer online mode (brotherhood, Rev, AC3) then why on earth would I not get a pirated version this time around if the chances of getting caught are slim to none? It's only gonna work in single player campaign anyway, right? I mean last time you could have bought us dinner , ran us a nice hot bubblebath, or anything else sweet and romantic before you ******* us. I smell sweet vindication on the horizon !

AherasSTRG
06-13-2013, 05:02 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37209679.jpg

Nevofix
06-14-2013, 04:23 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. It runs perfectly for me.

medavroog
06-15-2013, 09:55 AM
I don't know what you're talking about. It runs perfectly.

Runs perfectly for me also...AND, I am "oceans apart" from most players who dwell in the Europe and America.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Hi jango350, sorry to hear you are not happy please contact Technical Support so they can troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.

Please note the forum rules, discussion of piracy is not allowed on the forums in any form, nor is swear words.

GrizzledLone
06-17-2013, 05:46 PM
Please note the forum rules, discussion of piracy is not allowed on the forums in any form.

Ubi-Mush, I'll quote you in every ACIV post I'll write. Thank you.

amongthecreed
06-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Ubi-Mush, I'll quote you in every ACIV post I'll write. Thank you.

haha lolz

YazX_
06-20-2013, 05:33 PM
nope there is no reason to stop you. just move on same way i did, im done with it and might buy AC4 when its like 10-15$ after 1 year, after all , MP doesnt work and its going from bad to worse, so it will be bought just for SP and there is no reason for me to buy it any time soon.