PDA

View Full Version : Who are You?

Spider_Sith9
06-13-2013, 03:07 PM
As we all know, you are the protagonist in the modern AC story for AC4. However, there are many different people in this world who plays the game.

This is a series were personality is a very big deal. Altair and Connor were on the rather....negative end of it. Same goes with other series but that is a different story. Many who are Male/Female, Introvert/Extrovert. There isn't a set person and we all know this is gonna be First Person.

How do we fit into the lore when there are many versions of...well...you/me? This is even more convoluted than Shepard in the books/comics and such.

Farlander1991
06-13-2013, 03:10 PM
It's first person and most likely the character will be silent. I fail to see the problem.

MasterAssasin84
06-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Basically you are you ! you are the programmer at abstergo who has been hired to research Edwards Kenways life ! it a case ubi want you to use your imagination and to really make you feel like your part of the game ! Genius IMO

Spider_Sith9
06-13-2013, 03:49 PM
I'm talking about in the main AC lore. How would wiki's describe this character? Antagonistic? Introvertive? Aloof? Hard-Working is obvious. Hyperactive?

My issue is, this character can break part of the canon by making no set version of this character. For all that matters it can be a 12-year old girl with an Rei Ayanami blanky stare who occacionally smiles.

MasterAssasin84
06-13-2013, 03:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhenMT-MasQ

ze_topazio
06-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Plot twist, in the end we finally see the nameless character face and it's actually Desmond.

MasterAssasin84
06-13-2013, 04:03 PM
Plot twist, in the end we finally see the nameless character face and it's actually Desmond.

Can you seriously imagine this ! would be truly epic

Farlander1991
06-13-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm talking about in the main AC lore. How would wiki's describe this character? Antagonistic? Introvertive? Aloof? Hard-Working is obvious. Hyperactive?

My issue is, this character can break part of the canon by making no set version of this character. For all that matters it can be a 12-year old girl with an Rei Ayanami blanky stare who occacionally smiles.

Well.... they created Otso Berg for being the main character of ACB/ACR multiplayer. But they can always go with just 'an Abstergo employee', I don't think it needs to be more specific than that.

ArabianFrost
06-13-2013, 04:19 PM
We had a very big thread about it once. We got no where.

Take it as it is and put on your imagination hat. It's 2012, the world nearly ended, 90% of Africa is dead and you work at Abstergo, a templar syndicate. Your copy of AC4 isn't a video game, it's data Abstergo Entertainment gave you to analyse.