PDA

View Full Version : Aveline in AC4

AidenPixxel
06-13-2013, 12:26 AM
So the 1 hour exclusive playstation content is aveline missions

Source:http://www.linkupvideos.com/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-gameplay-demo-e3-2013-video_b8c1d3f2a.html

Megas_Doux
06-13-2013, 12:34 AM
35 minutes at best, but it could be interesting.....

E-Zekiel
06-13-2013, 06:15 AM
They'll have to do a disconnected sort of implementation, kind of like with Tyranny of King Washington. Because Edward:

***SPOILER***

dies before Aveline is born.

***END SPOILER*** wtf happened to spoiler tags? Guess I've been not on here for awhile.

MasterAssasin84
06-13-2013, 02:55 PM
They'll have to do a disconnected sort of implementation, kind of like with Tyranny of King Washington. Because Edward:

***SPOILER***

dies before Aveline is born.

***END SPOILER*** wtf happened to spoiler tags? Guess I've been not on here for awhile.

Makes me think we are going to find exactly who Erudito are and their true purpose ?

Cornik22
06-13-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm sorry but I couldn't understand Ismail. They have escaped to what island? And I still don’t' get why he keeps saying how the demo portrays an historical event, when in fact in September 1717 Blackbeard was in Nassau getting ready to sail in the Revenge along with Stede Bonnet, whom he had met days before. There were no british hunting him at this point, no naval battle, no spy in his crew and he was not in any other place than New Providence first and then around Delaware Bay. :confused: