PDA

View Full Version : No Amazon preorder DLC for Wii U version?

LeftistHominid
06-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Amazon is not giving the Wii U version of Assassin's Creed IV their preorder DLC? (and apparently they are not giving the Wii U versions of Watch Dogs or Black List their DLC either)

montagemik
06-12-2013, 09:14 PM
It's the Wii U .............. Nobody noticed at all . ;)

LeftistHominid
06-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Please, constructive comments only.

Ubisoft wouldn't be putting their stuff on the Wii U if they didn't think the console had potential.

Black_Widow9
06-13-2013, 01:09 AM
Please, constructive comments only.

Ubisoft wouldn't be putting their stuff on the Wii U if they didn't think the console had potential.
Where are you located?

LeftistHominid
06-13-2013, 02:32 AM
I am in Florida. If you look at Amazon.com's entries for the three games I mention, they say they are going to give the bonuses to the Xbox 360 and PS3/4 versions, but not the Wii U version.

I have emailed Amazon over and over again about why they don't offer the Wii U versions the preorder DLC, but they never give me an answer.

Dritnul
06-13-2013, 01:48 PM
it is the same story with the xbox one. I assumed that one was because the X1 wasn't announced when the preorder bonuses were.

LeftistHominid
06-13-2013, 08:35 PM
it is the same story with the xbox one. I assumed that one was because the X1 wasn't announced when the preorder bonuses were.

Actually it used to say that they were giving it to the Xbone, but then they took it off at some point.
I feel like the Xbone is going to get it, but not as a preorder bonus, since the console comes out after the game first comes out.
That is what they did with the Wii U version of ACIII, where there were no preorder DLC, but later on the DLC was available for sale
(PS4 is probably not getting the same treatment because Sony already got Ubisoft to give them exclusive content)

I think Amazon is just neglecting to give the Wii U the DLC because they hate Nintendo because of those old feud over improperly returned 3DSs (Kotaku has a couple articles on it)

LeftistHominid
06-21-2013, 08:30 PM
BUMP

Also, does anyone know if the Wii U will get the season pass offer?