PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bugs - Quest triggering and support staff

Wulfgar1978
06-12-2013, 01:21 PM
I am reporting 2 bugs. One is well known by players, devs and support staff alike and yet never seems to get fixed - quests not triggering when they should eg Attack neighbours quest not triggering when you fulfill it's requirements. On about 15 different occasions I have had to get support staff to trigger it manually for me which is disgraceful.

That leads me to my next bug report - Support staff. In the past they have had no problems triggering the quest for me and getting it to work again. The last 2 times I reported quests not triggering they showed their lack of knowledge in how the game works with their responses and while they triggered it manually on one occasion it failed to trigger thereafter resulting in another ticket having to be sent. After some dispute they looked into it and found the problem and apparently fixed it but told me I now needed to trigger it manually to get it to work again, meaning rewards rightfully earned were not given to me due to these bugs. This is not on and shows that support staff are not properly trained in doing their job. This is a copy of my latest ticket to them :

Ticket History
Wednesday, June 12th 2013
M&M HK Support
Hello Wulf,
We understand, but we are asking you to now try and trigger the quest by yourself in order for quest to progress normally.
With kind regards
The MMHK Team
Wulf_
But you have not triggered it for me this time. 2 attacks I have now made which should have triggered that quest and because of a bug in the game I have missed out. Attacks like I have made are not easy to do against some very good players, meanwhile their quests are triggering fine as I have asked them. How is this fair? Wulf
M&M HK Support
Hello Wulf,
We have done a more in depth analysis of what is happening with your quest. As soon as you trigger the quest normally again, then it should sort itself out.
With kind regards
The MMHK Team
Wulf_
I have discussed this with you before. Thats not how it works. The quest still triggers and begins a countdown timer that lets the player know how long it is before getting his reward. Some players are already on quest #5 in some things. You had to trigger my last quest manually. It is screwed up and is a known bug that has not ever been fixed. I know how this game works. Wulf
M&M HK Support
Hello Wulf,
Thank you for your inquiry. We can tell that you received the quest on the 4th of June. As you know, between PvP quests you have to wait one month before the next one is solved. Please be patient and if the quest doesn't trigger in 25 days, then you are more than welcome to write us, so we can trigger the reward for you.
With kind regards
The MMHK Team
Wulf_
I just did an attack causing over 1.3mil damage to an enemy and my attack neighbours 4 quest did not trigger. It looks like I am going to continue to have this problem on this server. Wulf

DXTed
06-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Wulf,

The quests that you were having issues with are the 30 day PVP variety. The reason they want you to wait the 25 days is that if they trigger the rewards now, then it's giving you resources that others will are waiting 30 days for as well. Yes, ti sucks, but they are not trying to be unfair with you.

As for the core issue that's causing it, that's not always easy to find and fix. At least we can trigger the rewards and the new quest when the 30 days are up.

Wulfgar1978
06-13-2013, 08:19 AM
Hi DXTed,

As I stated in my ticket when these quests trigger, they trigger a count down timer to allow the player to know when they can collect their reward. I asked other players on the server and they had it. My quests never triggered. Other players were getting their #3 and #4 quests and I was not, so this was not the case. I have now deregistered from that world in absolute disgust of the game and the direction it is going and I will not be playing it again. My complaint was not against you as you were the best support staff on any server. The Russian support are a disgrace, having limited knowledge of the game and not properly punishing cheating players and alliances as written in UBI's own rules. Oceanic support was where this complaint came about which I think is also french support. Their responses tell me that they lack knowledge of the game. This game has become all but unplayable now. It contains more bugs than ever, PVE is a mess, the legendary crap is a pure disaster. I have finally given up on it. I promised you I'd give S4 a go. This I did, and i was not surprised to see the terrible results.