PDA

View Full Version : When did support stop being a support?

Wulfgar1978
06-12-2013, 01:06 PM
The Devs and support staff have long known about quests sometimes not triggering properly. They have chosen not to fix it as they have put it into the too hard basket. In the past when it has happened I have been able to contact support, show them the proof of the attack in my archives folder and they would trigger the quest for me. On the oceanic server i am playing I have had to do it on attack neighbors 3 quest. After some dispute, they did finally trigger it for me. But when I fulfilled the #4 quest it did not trigger and so another ticket had to be lodged. They have looked into it (after some more dispute) and apparently found the problem but are now saying that I have to trigger it manually myself to get it to work again. Two of my attacks now on this server have not properly triggered and I have not been rewarded for them. I should now be looking at attack neighbours #6 quest but due to poor support I have to work on #4. Meanwhile the quests have triggered properly for my enemies who are now on #6 quests and have received their quest rewards. Not only is the game broken now, but it seems support staff are also broken. Here is a copy of my ticket :

Ticket History
Wednesday, June 12th 2013
M&M HK Support
Hello Wulf,
We understand, but we are asking you to now try and trigger the quest by yourself in order for quest to progress normally.
With kind regards
The MMHK Team
Wulf_
But you have not triggered it for me this time. 2 attacks I have now made which should have triggered that quest and because of a bug in the game I have missed out. Attacks like I have made are not easy to do against some very good players, meanwhile their quests are triggering fine as I have asked them. How is this fair? Wulf

M&M HK Support
Hello Wulf,
We have done a more in depth analysis of what is happening with your quest. As soon as you trigger the quest normally again, then it should sort itself out.
With kind regards
The MMHK Team

Wulf_
I have discussed this with you before. Thats not how it works. The quest still triggers and begins a countdown timer that lets the player know how long it is before getting his reward. Some players are already on quest #5 in some things. You had to trigger my last quest manually. It is screwed up and is a known bug that has not ever been fixed. I know how this game works. Wulf

M&M HK Support
Hello Wulf,
Thank you for your inquiry. We can tell that you received the quest on the 4th of June. As you know, between PvP quests you have to wait one month before the next one is solved. Please be patient and if the quest doesn't trigger in 25 days, then you are more than welcome to write us, so we can trigger the reward for you.
With kind regards
The MMHK Team

Wulf_
I just did an attack causing over 1.3mil damage to an enemy and my attack neighbours 4 quest did not trigger. It looks like I am going to continue to have this problem on this server. WulfTicket History

M&M HK Support
Hello Wulf,
We understand, but we are asking you to now try and trigger the quest by yourself in order for quest to progress normally.
With kind regards
The MMHK Team
Wulf_
But you have not triggered it for me this time. 2 attacks I have now made which should have triggered that quest and because of a bug in the game I have missed out. Attacks like I have made are not easy to do against some very good players, meanwhile their quests are triggering fine as I have asked them. How is this fair? Wulf

M&M HK Support
Hello Wulf,
We have done a more in depth analysis of what is happening with your quest. As soon as you trigger the quest normally again, then it should sort itself out.
With kind regards
The MMHK Team

Wulf_
I have discussed this with you before. Thats not how it works. The quest still triggers and begins a countdown timer that lets the player know how long it is before getting his reward. Some players are already on quest #5 in some things. You had to trigger my last quest manually. It is screwed up and is a known bug that has not ever been fixed. I know how this game works. Wulf

M&M HK Support
Hello Wulf,
Thank you for your inquiry. We can tell that you received the quest on the 4th of June. As you know, between PvP quests you have to wait one month before the next one is solved. Please be patient and if the quest doesn't trigger in 25 days, then you are more than welcome to write us, so we can trigger the reward for you.
With kind regards
The MMHK Team

Wulf_
I just did an attack causing over 1.3mil damage to an enemy and my attack neighbours 4 quest did not trigger. It looks like I am going to continue to have this problem on this server. Wulf

Paul_Rotterdam
06-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Annoying that sometimes a bug appears, but annoying enough to make 2 posts?

Wulfgar1978
06-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Definitely! I'm more annoyed at the handling of the bug than the bug itself and I have seen how little attention is paid to the forums by the devs lately. Even with 2 posts they will likely not even see it.

DXTed
06-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Wulf,

The quests that you were having issues with are the 30 day PVP variety. The reason they want you to wait the 25 days is that if they trigger the rewards now, then it's giving you resources that others will are waiting 30 days for as well. Yes, ti sucks, but they are not trying to be unfair with you.

As for the core issue that's causing it, that's not always easy to find and fix. At least we can trigger the rewards and the new quest when the 30 days are up.