PDA

View Full Version : There is an Alamac page nearby

Jack-Reacher
06-12-2013, 10:36 AM
But Gerald the lookout patrol just wasn't interested. Most of the day spent on the rooftops of Boston can be in fact rather psychotic. Just pure and utter hell, there was something incredibly wrong with spending your entire working week up there, 24/7, on the lookout for nobody of interest.

But this wasn't one of those days. He had just seen a strange Native Indian stand up from a nearby bench by the street. He was wearing a rather peculiar outit that didn't seem to belong to any nearby local indian tribe. Far from it, he looked extremely sophisticated and actually deeply intimdated Gerald on an almost existential level. He had also just fired an arrow into a stray dog...and had forgotten to skin it.

This did not fair well with Gerald at all. His entire being went rigid with concentration. His extreme focus and determination grabbed the attention of other patrolmen. Without even needing to ask they too instinctively aimed at Connor, and were extremely calm about doing so. But Connor took no notice. For there was an alamac page nearby, and he had been gonig back and forth between districts all day trying to get it to reappear.

It just so happened to fly right next to Geralds shoe. Connor sprung into action from the bench and at the building, and began climbing the up the walls. Gerald asked Connor one last time to stand back, for deep down him he was just a man, a man who had compassi........a man who had just passed away, for Connor had already slashed his throat in front of his fellow comrades. He quickly pulled out a hidden weapon and shot his comrades in the face, who was struck with horror at the sight of his closest childhood friend die right in front of him. Connor coldly moved on, and then his entire being shook, his very soul was brought into his own focus. And he felt a peculiar but familiar feeling that no man should ever have to feel.

The Alamac page had dissapeared.

roostersrule2
06-12-2013, 10:43 AM
For 3 decades, I have served the memory of my father and brothers and fought for those who have suffered the pain of injustice.

Jack-Reacher
06-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Thats a long time bro. How do you deal with it?

roostersrule2
06-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Thats a long time bro. How do you deal with it?With the Adam Orth school of "Dealing with it".

Jack-Reacher
06-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Why that... that just sounds like some kind of sick.. twisted... heartless cult! A cult I tell ya! He be hear, dose no ear I tell ya! Thats no way to see a man cheer. You have to really mean it when I say that there is no way it would ever work this way, it just couldnt make any kind of sense. Not even so much as that of yesterday, but also of today. In fact too many times today am I brought to the attentions of very little of AC4s black flag. Barely any worth of real thought when there is much more worth thoughtful than game made of a linear combination of other past games. If you want AC4, simply change the way you play the others and you will get a better gaming experience, I guarantee that.

Its cheaper too.

roostersrule2
06-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Why that... that just sounds like some kind of sick.. twisted... heartless cult! A cult I tell ya! He be hear, dose no ear I tell ya! Thats no way to see a man cheer. You have to really mean it when I say that there is no way it would ever work this way, it just couldnt make any kind of sense. Not even so much as that of yesterday, but also of today. In fact too many times today am I brought to the attentions of very little of AC4s black flag. Barely any worth of real thought when there is much more worth thoughtful than game made of a linear combination of other past games. If you want AC4, simply change the way you play the others and you will get a better gaming experience, I guarantee that.

Its cheaper too.The only way to eat a steak like that is with an Iphone it's not the most effective way but it is definitely the fastest, the precision is just brilliant. Though this one time I tried using the steak to cut the Iphone not a good idea, but it did make for a good tasting Iphone. I tried it with a Samsung Galaxy and a chicken and it had a similar result but the sun was to bright for the chicken to be digested so it was a waste of time.

Jack-Reacher
06-12-2013, 11:08 AM
The only way to eat a steak like that is with an Iphone it's not the most effective way but it is definitely the fastest, the precision is just brilliant. Though this one time I tried using the steak to cut the Iphone not a good idea, but it did make for a good tasting Iphone. I tried it with a Samsung Galaxy and a chicken and it had a similar result but the sun was to bright for the chicken to be digested so it was a waste of time.

Its never a waste of time my friend, moments like these are what makes us strong. Its a special kind of strength that only those who have tried to eat glass with their bare mouths on the side of the pavement outside a bar downtown. Pavement and class also covered in cocaine, wine, and cheese from the local Chinamen. Moments like these my son... remind us of who we really are.

roostersrule2
06-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Its never a waste of time my friend, moments like these are what makes us strong. Its a special kind of strength that only those who have tried to eat glass with their bare mouths on the side of the pavement outside a bar downtown. Pavement and class also covered in cocaine, wine, and cheese from the local Chinamen. Moments like these my son... remind us of who we really are.Ha you say that but when you attacked Gandhi in broad day light and shot him I could never forgive you it was if someone just came up and shot him. That was the day all of Madagascar cried including Marty and Leonardo Di Caprio, I thought if I ate the fin of a dolphin he would come back, but I was wrong.

Jack-Reacher
06-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Ha you say that but when you attacked Gandhi in broad day light and shot him I could never forgive you it was if someone just came up and shot him. That was the day all of Madagascar cried including Marty and Leonardo Di Caprio, I thought if I ate the fin of a dolphin he would come back, but I was wrong.

Oh you were dead wrong my friend, Leo ain't comin back. He long gone, he squawken on. Im sorry that you cannot forgive me for killing Gandhi, but I simply never killed in fact. Matter of fact I have never met the man. But he deserved to die. He was a coward. His soul was twisted beyond repair, he harboured a deep hatred for all those held dearest to him. He was comletely reserved and preserved however, and this is why we pray.

roostersrule2
06-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Oh you were dead wrong my friend, Leo ain't comin back. He long gone, he squawken on. Im sorry that you cannot forgive me for killing Gandhi, but I simply never killed in fact. Matter of fact I have never met the man. But he deserved to die. He was a coward. His soul was twisted beyond repair, he harboured a deep hatred for all those held dearest to him. He was comletely reserved and preserved however, and this is why we pray.I saw the tapes you were there, then I saw you chokeslam Haytham, he got up only for you to take your mask off and pronounce how you were his father, when he told you that you ripped off Star Wars you then kicked him, why? He was harmless and you kicked him. Gandhi also heard that and has got his crew waiting for you outside his crib.

Jack-Reacher
06-12-2013, 12:14 PM
This age doesn't have any cool rockstars.